m3lhouse

Mew, Kim, and Bella should never sing hahaha Their voices reminds me of the type of voices that's used for some humor in disney songs. I feel like whoever has been mixing and auto tuning their voices take it too far. Yaya sounded fine but she sounds way better than she does in this song. It was the same situation during the ch3 soccer concert. The video was cute but kinda messy too. Ch3 should really branch out from the chandelier production. All of the soundtrack songs are starting to sound the same and their music videos are so amateur or messy.

I couldn't finish the vdo. It was cringe worthy. The girls, had no enthusiasm to them. The music sounded ok, but the vdo make the overall thing awful. Lol

And I don't get why they make all the girls gawk over Nadech. If he's supposed to the coach, should the players be gawking over their coach? Or at least use someone that's single bc we know hat him and Yaya are an item.

The girls seemed slow in actions. The video is kind of lame. I stopped halfway because it's kind of lackluster. But agreed, Kim and Bella to me sounds the worst. Yaya to me is a good performer so she stands out the most. I feel like they just slapped this thing last minute.

It's so bad even the pantip people can't keep up their bias hahaha they basically say that it looks low production. And some of the girls don't standout at all. They also think it doesn't make sense to have the girls go gaga over nadech ahhaha

Dint watch the vdo, but had to comment. Why is picking Nadech as lead an issue? Just because someone is not single? That makes no sense to me. If the entertainment business worked that way it would be the most unprofessional perception to follow. No wonder some people hide their wives and children

Dint watch the vdo, but had to comment. Why is picking Nadech as lead an issue? Just because someone is not single? That makes no sense to me. If the entertainment business worked that way it would be the most unprofessional perception to follow. No wonder some people hide their wives and children

I think she probably meant if Yaya wasn't in the video it made more sense that the girls be tripping over themselves for him. But since Yaya is in the video and everyone knows that they are an item...it comes out weird that all of them are over the moon for him lol. Idk just trying to come up with a better explanation hahahha

Wow this is probably one of the worst mv I've seen. I'm glad Mint and Taew's not in it. Who directed this SMH.

all these comments are terrible hahaha should I watch it? LOL

So I watched it mute because I was scared as the first 10 seconds I heard it I just mute it as I dont want nightmares lol

So... this is like primary school production it was funny and terrible just seeing it without the song omg lol I don't know how I'll cope if I hear the song and their singing lol plus I think even the girls probably piss themselves laughing watching this after :omg5: :omg5:

This song is stuck in my head now lol. It's kinda catchy at first but gets really annoying afterwards once you realize the lyrics are repetitive. And maybe it's just me but I've heard worse from Kim, Bella, Mew and Preem so their singing actually sounded better than normal in here despite the mixing. Margie and Yaya sound the best. It would have been visually more appealing if the girls didn't sport those ugly uniforms and ridiclous hairstyles along with the bad dance moves haha. I don't see the problem with picking Nadech as the coach and having the girls go gaga over him either because young girls gawk over their good looking coaches and profs all the time even if they're taken. In reality, I can bet anything that half the actresses would react similarly to the video if they got to work with Nadech even if Yaya is there too.