m3lhouse

Ch.3 got the rights to air the national volley team games so they produced a special track for the team with vocals from some of their popular actresses.

Pics from today's MV shoot...

image.jpg1_zpssezsz2zv.jpg

image.jpg2_zps2aordldt.jpg

image.jpg5_zpscftfxfmi.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsveftakzw.jpg

And special coach.... Hahaha

image.jpg6_zps6lxgdapc.jpg

Cr. keawjung, naraongvit, ployyyy, tonkla7z, Kimberley

• Like 1

I think Preem is taller than Yaya tho, but she's not cute or that attractive but she's okay at this event lol

Kimmy and Bella look IDK...old/not very flaterring lol

Mew and Margie are whacky too lol

~~

Another event where Mint C got left out. lol Preem isn't even as popular as MintC tho lol

Well who knows why mint was left out ahhaha she could've been busy hahaha Preem can sing okay and she can probably dance well to choreography coz she was a ballerina. Mew is the one who shouldn't be there ahhahah can't sing or dance and looks too excited.

LMAO. Mew is so cute though HAHAH

I think Margie could go if I had to eliminate one LMAO!

~~

An event like this...if MintC was "busy" she would have cleared her schedule but I doubt she's busy, she doesn't even have that many lakorn or events

Taew's missing too. LMAO! ahahah.

I don't think any of them look nice tbh. The outfits themselves are ugly and unflattering. I hate the colour of the shirt.

What's going on with Mint C? Is she getting pushed out or it is her choice? Or has her popularity dropped and that's why she doesn't get included? Or s it the drama with Mark/ Kim so they people have to make a choice between having one or the other and since Kim is more popular(?) they pick her over Mint C? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing them in anything together since the Line stuff.

• Like 1

The girls look unflattering lol. The color of the outfits look washed out. If I have to eliminate two hahaha it would be Mew and Preem. With Mint C. Even if people said they have moved on it seemed they avoid putting any of the people in the drama together. And when they are together you can still feel the awkwardness and tension.