[News] Do you think Kwan's sister like Golf??

Noydarny80

People is not going to remember Kaew anyway. They will going to remember this incident. Kwan sounds very in love and in her honeymoon stage. But Golf's family taking advantage of her fame. http://news.sanook.com/2009818/ Article about Golf and Mike's family. The headline started " Mae Golf Mike..... And inside you will see pictures of their family. This article come out after Kwan and Golf confirmed their status.

lol Ash youre in the wrong thread.

I dont think its going to last between Golf and Kwan anyway. The media was probably pissed that they didnt get their interview, so Kwan did the right thing to apologize instead of making excuses

lol Ash youre in the wrong thread.

I dont think its going to last between Golf and Kwan anyway. The media was probably pissed that they didnt get their interview, so Kwan did the right thing to apologize instead of making excuses

Hahaha did I? I don't even remember what I wrote. I'm so bored just jumping from one thread to another. It is a bummer when you are sick on a Friday. I think Kwan/Golf might last a while. They dated once so they might not give up too soon. Especially, now that she's more famous Golf knows what he's missing lol

Oh, now I remember. Noy was commenting about Golf and his family. Like the drama with kwan's sister and stuff. I think, I mentioned that producers should stop remaking lakorns and make lakorns based on the celebrities lives at least they have fresh materials instead of recycling old lakorns lol. I wished a producer would have the guts to do it hahahah

http://news.sanook.com/2010982/

I wonder if this famous nangek mom is Kwan's mom.

This senior most trusted news reporter says : one very depressed famous nangek mom came to him for advice about her daughter. This famous nangek decided to go back with her ex boyfriend who she thinks is no good for her daughter. But she can't say anything because her daughter is so hard headed And will not listen to her. Also the boyfriend is the same way and he will not listen to anyone either. She even try to push her daughter to go back to her other ex. The reporter agrees with the famous nangek mom about the guy too. Also mention about him not listening to any of the elder even his own parents. The mom said last time they were together, her career was almost ruined. She also what heard the most when the girl broke of with the guy, the guy climbed in their house and cussed out the mother. Saying she was the caused of their break up.

It does sound like Kwan's mom. If that's the case I don't know how their relationship is going to be a happy one. Her mom and sis doesn't like him. That's why when her sister act out at the event it feels like it wasn't just that moment where Golf got to her. It's almost snowball from many other ones. That's why the behind the scenes are a lot more complicated than any of us knows. Man, if it's Golf climbing through the window and cussed out her mom that's just...but love is blind...Kwan's just too in love the second time around it would not surprised me if a choice was given between family and Golf and she chooses him at the moment because she's in love and thankful she's given a second chance with him.

Haha, I think it is Kwan's Mom. The story of climbing up the house matches exactly to Golf's story. Lol

Oh well, what can you do? Kwan is so head over heels in love. It'll take a while for her to wake up. Gosh, I just wish Kwan will be okay in all of this. I hope Golf is genuine. If not, I hope Kwan will be okay and her career will only boom.

That does sound like Kwan's mom now since her mom always wanted her to be with Ai always choosing for Kwan. I agree that it's Kwan's happiness and whatever she chose. However I hope that Golf really loves her genuinely like Aiyaja mentioned and it's not just for popularity. Wow I didn't even know he climbed up the window to cuss out her mom lmaoooo that's hella immature hahaha I ship golfkwan but many of you have made me think more. It's pretty quick and they have gone public with golf freely uploading photos and Kwan also doing the same. I just hope it's real and not all for fame. Wishing her the best, but I don't think the mom should even make it a big deal like that like seriously it will make Kwan more embarrassed. I also didn't know that her mom don't like golf I always thought she did.. Lol

whatever it maybe, Kwan is happy and she's so deeply in love. Maybe in the past, she has done so much for her mom and sister, that this time she wants to do what she wants lol.

In the back of my mind, maybe they're so open about it this time bc back then, stars won't or aren't allow to be open about relationships so maybe these two feel like they "gep gote" all those times when they first started dating I dont know the english term for it haha

Edited by Thip