[News] Do you think Kwan's sister like Golf??

Noydarny80

It's looking more and more like Golf is seeing opportunity in Kwan. He could have just stood in the background and support her. Golf knows what he's doing. He's irrelevant and then now Kwan is getting him in the news again. The sister might be selfish and acts crazy but Golf ain't all that innocent either.

Even if Golf ain't innocent in reuniting with Kwan this time around, Kaew just made him look like it by being attacked. People, the world is all about politics and image. You walk into court acting like a bully and people aren't gonna believe that you're the victim. That is just how it goes.

Kaew didn't want Golf to steal the limelight from Kwan and their family business, so she stole it herself in the most unclassy way ever.

People only believe what they see. We can't see Golf's heart or intentions, we can only assume, so hating on Golf for doing interviews when he originally agreed not to ain't gonna have much weight versus Kaew's constipated ready to rumble face that scared everyone, even if she had every right to do that, her method of doing so just made her look wrong in the end. That's why Kwan and her Mom had to apologize immediately. Kaew isn't a bright person at all. I don't know how Kwan could trust her sister to manage a business this big if she can't even handle family issues. She's unprofessional, hot tempered, spoiled, and plain rude. What a turn off, really.

why is he even doing interviews unless the reporters come to him, he actually walked to the reporters not the other way around. Considering hes not even a shareholder or anything of the business he had no business doing what he did. As for Kwans sister, shes not a public figure, so even if she dealt with the situation in a more classy manner, public opinion will be on Golfs side. She should have just let it slide. Most normal people would do that, just let it slide, or even get someone else to do the dirty work. Instead with so many people around, shes let her lid explode lol

Sounds like a misunderstanding/miscommunication between family members. Too bad it was aired in public. The dispute doesn't bug me as much as the outfit she has on!!! My god - way to keep it trashy! Good grief...what an injustice to her! She's a beautiful gal but that dress!

I don't get how his at fault. So they didn't want to do a joint interview but her side agreed to him doing a solo interview. If Kaew disagreed she could have talked calmly to him and explained or she could have taken it up with her mom who said it was ok.

The way some of you guys described it I thought that her side didn't want to do a joint interview and he tried to barge into doing an interview with her anyways. But they gave permission for him to do a solo interview, and he stuck to that. Celebrity guests giving short interviews to the media when they're at an event or launch party is normal, how is Golf doing so attention seeking? Or don't they do that in Thailand? But I'm sure I've seen it happen. Did none of the other guests speak to the media?

He walked right into the event and headed for the reporters. Why he feels the need for an interview is beyond me, its not his product being launched.

Whose dress is trashy?

Ok so the sister talked with him before the event, and probably to make sure he understands hes not to make this day about himself. She actually knelt down while talking to him while he was sitting on his chair, so to me that doesnt look threatening at all. She was still acting civil at that point

there are longer clips from different angles available. The reason why the sister ketp going back is because Golf refused to leave the interview area. Like she caught up to him before he made it to the reporters. She was lead back and thought he was also leaving the area, instead he proceeded forward to go get his pictures taken. Even she was being lead away from the event, Golf was still smiling for cameras.

I dont know but if someone did that to me, I would actually be embarrassed and try to find an exit instead of proceeding forward. Its not as if he was already starting to give interviews or have his pictures taken, he was still making his way there . After she talked with him, he actually left his seat to go to a store then sneaked up from behind her moments later walking fast to the reporter area. really I dont see his need to even make it up there to the front when he had a seat in the audience

I don't see other celebrities do any interview at her event. They were to congratulate her and take picture.

From the last video I think I could see why Kaew was getting frustrate with Golf. Some reporters ignored the stage and focus on Golf and his family. You could see his parents, Golf and sister posing for the press while the event was going on. Kind of interrupting the event in my view. Probably the reason why they were ask to leave the event and do the interview outside.

I guess online people are talking about Lukkaew IG she uploaded the word " bpling" in English ( Leeches). They asked Kwan about it and she believes her sister didn't mean Golf.

Lol . From reading everyone post O guess Golf has already taken advantage of Kwan before

Before no because Golf was like the biggest thing back then. They had a bad break up.

Now I don't know. Before this event and incident rumor already going around saying her family doesn't like Golf. Thats the reason for Kwan's mom mentioned about his ordain event. If she doesn't like him she wouldn't his ordain in the first place. I think pictures can tell you so many things. I am not a fan of his family they are so fake.

But in the end, it's just sad on Kwan's part. Even after all of this mess, Kwan still praises Golf to be a really good, genuine, and important person in her life. Knowing all that, if Kwan were my sister, knowing how much she cares for Golf and may even be allowing him to take advantage of their public relationship, I would just let it be and if Kwan had an issue with Golf doing interviews, then let her handle it on her own time or she would know not to invite him or go to events together if it really bothered her. I would be mad but mature about it.

If Kaew was so right and Kwan agreed with her actions, Kwan wouldn't have apologized to the media and Golf.

It's like a friend who will always choose her boyfriend regardless of how many times you tell her that you saw him with another girl. She ain't gonna care so the one who looks dumb is you for looking like you're trying to get in between them when you're just protecting her from harm.

Anyway, whether Kaew was right or wrong or had the right to do that or that Golf is a media whore and leech, let Kwan decide that. It's just going to create tension for nothing because after all of this and Kwan still chooses to be with Golf, it's unnecessary drama and makes the overall family look bad. Lol

As someone who adores Kwan, I say, sometimes, you have to be wrong when you're right for the one you love. In this case, I still think Kaew was too harsh. Yes, she may have briefed Golf already that it's a Kwan day. Yes, perhaps he didn't listen. But what do you expect?! It's life. Not all of your subordinates are gonna listen, so you have to play politics and not go by emotions. Anyway, about Kwan and Golf, I hope he's genuine and won't hurt her in the end. But I believe Kwan cares for Golf so much especially getting a second chance with him after 10 years, even if it doesn't last or reach the altar, I know she's happy, cherished every moment, and won't regret it. She'd rather take the risk and know than to have never had a second chance with him.

Bottom line is, how did this benefit Kwan? How can Kaew justify her actions? She's can't. Kwan gained nothing from it besides now the whole county is talking smack about them and her love life with Golf. It just opened up a can of worms and a whole bunch of unnecessary drama for Kwan. So what if Kaew was able to expose Golf of being a leech? Kwan is still dating him, so wouldn't that just make Kwan look stupid? Certain things are just meant to be kept at a family level. Airing dirty laundry when your person is still involved with the other party is difficult but just remember, Kwan is an adult. She's had other failed relationship before. Trust that she'll find her way at her own time.

I just feel like Kaew threw a tantrum because Golf didn't listen to her, like to her. It wasn't even about Kwan at this point. For you to get this worked up, Kaew took it too personally. Kaew offended Ba Tue too.

Edited by aiyaja

Yeah and how did we know they were a mess? Because of their behaviors in the past. Once certain things are shown or published publicly and in the media, it's there forever for people to judge you by. Haha. So that's why I feel like Kaew was too abrasive in handling this issue. She should have thought it through and maturely and thought about her family before anything. Like how will this affect me and my family in the long run. For a business to thrive, image is very important. By jumping into a fight like this...it's not a good sign. She can't handle the heat. What is she gonna do when employees won't listen to her and challenge her and she can't win or fire them or when the business expands and she gets into a spat with the share holders or business partners?!! Who would want to invest in them to help their business if they're dealing with drama queens?!

Edited by aiyaja

I'm adamant that these producers doesn't need to be remaking lakorns all the time. Just make a lakorn based on these people's lives and it's even better lol. There are so many skeleton in the stars' lives that they won't run out of story lines lol