[News] Noon divorcing Todd amid cheating rumours?

Mai

Oh, some rich people are very frugal. There's this one man who was really rich. When he passed away he gave 10 millions to his college and charities. The thing is no one knew he was rich. He rides the bus to work everyday...wore the same shoes till it has holes. Only until he died did they know the man has serious cash. One girl, married to a rich guy but she didn't have all the money to spend instead he gave her an allowance. Once it ran out she has to wait till the next month lol.

The Singha family could own the company because they have the most shares within the company, but overall they could own less than 20% of the shares because their company is actually a public company where shares are available by the public

I think Jiep Sophitnapha's husband is one of the share holder of the company. That's why Noon hangs with her a lot of because their husbands have to do a lot of together as the executive of the company.

But I don't know about Aum's boyfriend or ex boyfriend. He seems to have so much time to run around with her lol

I'm pretty sure Todd is richer than Noon. His dad is now the president of Singha and Todd sits as the managing director. According to Forbes 2016 Todd's dad is No.9 richest in Thailand and is worth $2.9 billion which is about a hundred trillion something in baht.

Amp on the other hand is definitely not richer than Aum. His family made Forbes list for the first time this year at No.46 with $495 million. The value from their company probably got a boost from Amp being in the news with Aum constantly. I don't want Aum to end up with him. They should just break up for once and all since they keep having those stupid breakup fights. May Feung confirmed that Aum is fighting with Amp but she doesn't know much about it. And at the moment Aum is avoiding the medias by refusing events in BKK and accepting only events in the provinces. By the time Aum accepts an event in BKK she'll probably get back with him again. 555

But that's all his dad's money, not his money lol, Todd does seem rich but maybe the actually cash amounts that he has and can spend is actually lesser than what Noon has and can if you know what I mean.

Yea couples that start from scratch together is good, so as long as he is hard working but also enjoys life, that would be my man hehe.

I dont know about starting from scratch. Every couple needs to start from something to build a solid foundation. However, once married, rich or poor you should be sharing money. So I really dont get that concept of having to split expenses. Thats just weird.

Its true sometimes the parents money isnt the kids money. Todd could be on a salary and its his parents that are rich lol. I know of one guy whose parents are so rich but they dont even know their own child needs money for schooling because the child never asks. You would never know his parents are filthy rich if people didnt talk about it

Yes, Todd on salary but it's not like his dad put him in a low position where he'll get paid the same amount as the other employees. His dad as CEO of the company makes $50-70 million per year, how much do you think Todd as one of top executive will make? A lot. Another thing, Todd also has shares in Singha. With a revenue of $3 billion last year, even if Todd only has 1% or 5% shares his payout is bound to be way more than Noon. But Todd is known to be cheap though, even Doo Sanya said Todd is really frugal and careful with his money.

Amp's family products are sold internationally whereas Nott's family business are domestic. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that Nott's family is worth a little over one hundred million dollar.

Split expenses are good when both partners are making the same or a little bit more. But I believe in spending wisely even if you are rich, your money could be gone in a second.

Look at Donald trump he is worth $10billion but a lot of evidences coming out showing he doesn't pay his company bills and he is sued by so many companies. Rich can be just paper works.