[News] Noon divorcing Todd amid cheating rumours?

Mai

Unless Todd flaunts his mistress publicly, Noon will never divorce him. If she was going to divorce because of his cheating ways, she would've never married him to begin with. Noon is too shallow to divorce Todd, she enjoys the title of Mrs. Singha beer too much to give it up.

• Like 1

Its all about face too with asians. Like an Asian woman would stay with a cheater because theyre afraid of being labelled of not being able to keep a man. It doesnt matter as he cheats, as long as he stays with the woman then she can save her face.

A western woman would have enough pride and lose face if they stay with a cheating man.

Yep, to Asians having a mia noy is a normal thing for a man to do, so they tolerate it. It is "In the man's nature to have other women," and shouldn't matter as long as he comes home to his "Mia Luang" Lol. They even make lakorns about it lololol. Reminds me of this one lakorn, I don't remember which one it is but the pra'eks dad or had lots of mistresses and was talking to the main wife and was like "You know why I always come back home no matter how many women I have out there? No woman can cook as good as you." Rofl.

Thats why a lot of asians stay with their cheating hubbies, it has nothing to do with just Noon. But asian women in general have that belief, that as long as they are the legal wife, and thier hubby doesnt divorce them, they win

But if she actually married someone who loved her and she loved him in return she would have a happier life. She wouldnt be focusing so much on her career but on her family instead. Look at Aff. She doesnt even care about the industry anymore because Songkran is more important than her career because she knows he loves her a lot and she loves him a lot in return.

I don't think Chompoos hubby loves her as much as he loves himself.

Its an Asian sentiment. Even my mom she's always making excuses for cheating men and how the women shouldn't care as long as he asks for forgiveness blah blah blah. But I know for a fact if my dad ever cheated she would probably make his life living hell and make him suffer financially walking away with nothing. She would probably force the kids to cut off relations with him too lol

I knew this couple the husband had like 3 wives. Each wives had like 3 kids. They constantly used to fight. He had them living in the same apartment complex. He was a Cambodian man lol. His main wife didn't care because she was the one he gave his paycheck to lol.

My dad always says, "One woman is a big enough headache, don't need more to make it worst lol." Sounds silly but my dad is in a band and goes to nightclubs every few weekends when his band performs. Plenty of chance to cheat, but he doesn't. My uncle who always goes with him says there are always women flirting with my dad, but he just walks away and when my uncle asks him why my dad is always saying any woman who hits on a married man isn't a good woman, and isn't worth losing your family over.

My favorite Celeb couple is Benz and Mick though haha! They seem legit in love.

Noon picks Todd because of his last name. If she could leave Kade and move on to Todd so fast, you know she was in it for image. I don't know how many times I saw Todd's interviews about having kids but Noon always have excuses. If she is scare to ruin her body she doesn't have to because she works out religiously.

I think the only way noon would force herself to leave if he has a child somewhere. I wonder if she regrets ever leaving Kade. She could have been leading a normal happy life with someone who loves her but isn't filthy rich. She walked into this marriage even knowing it was half full. To me, she deserves it though. She knows his reputation and still goes through with it that is her fault. Money can give you only so much. I would think that since no kids involved it would be easier for her to leave, I guess not.

um yeah Kade cheated on her multiple times, so its not as if she stayed with him she would have lead a better life. The problem with celebs dating their costars is that most of the time their relationship isnt sincere, there is always a financial benefit from love promotion. Its only when celebs dont get their personal life involved that they last. Like Bella and Vier, they re both celebs but theyre not gaining anything from their relationship, so the chances of it lasting is better than those that try to gain from it. Cus those that do, sometimes the relationshpi could be over long ago but they keep trying to make it work because they have more to gain than lose.