[News] Noon divorcing Todd amid cheating rumours?

Mai

Todd denied it already. He posted a picture of their bed on his facebook saying his bed doesn't have any legs therefore it can't be broken. They sleep on a platform bed. 5555 Funny how he denied their marriage being broken but didn't even deny cheating on her.

If Noon was going to divorce Todd over his affairs she'd have done so long time ago. To Noon, her reputation in society is more important. As long as she's the legal wife on paper, nothing else matter. Todd can pretty much do whatever he wants. She's content as the daughter-in-law of the Top 10 richest man in Thailand.

yeah stay with him cus hes rich lol and status is improtant

A lot of rich people are like that. Magne it's like some lakorn where the wife will be like you can have as many mistresses as you want so long as you dont embarassed me publicly. Lol

If one of them is sterile my guess is Todd, lol. Cause in Asia countries if a woman is sterile they're most likely being getting a divorce by their husband and his family. And that kinda explains why his family are not nagging them and he tries to defend his marriage lol. And if he's really sterile I don't think they will ever get divorce unless Noon wants to cause they both get what they want in this marriage lol

Edited by asher13

yeah stay with him cus hes rich lol and status is improtant

A lot of rich people are like that. Magne it's like some lakorn where the wife will be like you can have as many mistresses as you want so long as you dont embarassed me publicly. Lol

And if he's sterile she doesn't need to worry he will get other women pregnant and them showing up with his kids someday to take her legal wife position away 555