[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

I can't go. And Wow just $158 u get to greet, hug and have a picture together with his signature too?? That a really good deal. Even if I can afford the VIP, I'm probably just going with the general one. I'm way too shy to go meet them personal like that lol.

I think she's helping the sponsor people but I think she said 100 my bad lol she asked if I wanted to go for that price too I said I'll pass I mean wierd cool But I'm ok w him hahahaha I don't think I'll go nuts for him lol my Thai celeb obsession totally went downhill lol I mean befor I'll go hair so I can show off and say I met this and this celeb and so and so but now I'm ok lol

Good to hear some of you girls are going too. It will be a 5 hr drive for me but u bet I def got my vip ticket lol...I don't think it's too pricey at all for getting to take a pic with him & all lol shoot I waste money on handbags more expensive than this lol. I'm excited can't wait, everyone backed out on me last min so I'm going alone but idc bc I don't want to regret later.

I'm also excited to go too! Just purchase my vip ticket yesterday! Can't wait to see my baby! The only down side is I'll be having a class on that day and we'll see how I work it out! But yeahhhhh!!! Can't be more excited then this!

Does this mean you don't get to take pics with him with just the general ticket? I don't really care if I get to hug him or not but I would like at least a pic with him. $158 is really expensive in my opinion compared to all the other celebs concert that I've been to.

There's always a way even if you only have general admission ticket. Bring flowers or something and give it to him while he's performing.Then just have someone ready to take a picture of you next to him. Lol