[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

Yes but you are in this thread saying people have to understand this and have to understand that. But after you met Aum you were disappointed in her. So I don't get how you can justify how Vier behaved and not Aum. Vier is a big boy now, he could have done things right. Even if he didn't sign shirts he should have at least say his proper good byes and thank thr paying fans. It's called courtesy. It's etiquette of a respectful person

Sunny, werent you disappointed in aum because hou have to tip the security 20 dollars to get an autogralh from her? I didnt think u were promised all those? Aum wasnt there to perform too. You didn have a good impression on aum so why wouldnt the fans who pay more than you fkr vier?

It sounds like you literally stay until the very end just like me! Lol I also made a few new friends from the event as well. I thought it was weird that P'Weir didn't "Wai" the elder aunties as well. He was caught off guard when I "Wai" him but he did "Wai" back. My experience with him was pretty okay, but I had more fun at two of Film's events. P'Weir is very friendly but I think P'Film put a little more effort in fan service. Plus, P'Film actually stay after his event and chitchat with the fans answering Q&A. He may not be as famous as P'Wier but he left majority of his fans feeling super satisfy.

Haha, yeah, I stayed until the very end. I always do regardless of how boring the event was. I probably met a lot of you without knowing. Lol Everyone was so friendly. Like seriously. Hehe.

I don't agree with aggression from the fans but what more can they do? They did this much and YET the promoters and sponsors didn't even give a sincere apology. They became furious that fans challenged their false advertisement thus ended up in a dumb fight. I mean, the staff member needs to take some anger management classes because the fan who was making a scene didn't directly throw any insults at that particular staff member. She was ranting about the overall event and that staff member way over at the corner just all of a sudden took off her jacket and jumped off the stage towards the fan. Haha, seriously? Now, I don't know if they had any prior beef or perhaps that fan was just getting on that staff member's nerves the whole night. I don't know. But they never took responsibility for anything. Why? Because they didn't want to admit their wrongs and do refunds. Haha, it's all about money in the end. They kept giving the excuse of "we have no control, so stop blaming us" but please go to the bar which is 50% off if you need to calm down. Like hello? We aren't here to drink and party to your crappy loud music okay? Haha. We did that the first two hours we were there waiting for Weir to come out. Lol

Tell me more about this fight ahahhaha like how did it end?! Anybody swing?!

So are some of you gonna not watch his lakorns that's airing in November now? Ahahhaha

Chompoo was heavily criticized for not waiing foreigners when she was in Cannes. I don't see why weir can't be criticized for having no manners to people share similar and same culture ahahha I really don't understand wtf happened? Maybe he really didn't want to be there coz he's just on a camping trip now.

Cuz vier is a man so theyre more lenient. I wish i have a pantip account to make his life harder for him.

Shamp, you could just post your dissatisfaction on IG and tag the news outlet's IG's 555. I'm a fan of Weir but him not waiing the elders is disappointing to hear.

It's not hard to get news outlet attention when there's actual drama hahha I recommend Thaich2 and under the dara bed hahaha Gossipstar ran a news about poodle's black face during the ch3 party from an english blog too. But Thai's don't really care about black facing so only gossipstar ran it from what I saw.

I wasn't right next to the fight so all I saw was the staff member taking off her jacket from the corner and then jumping off the stage towards the fan. They were both on the floor and then people from the hotel came and broke up the fight. I'm sure there were swings. Lol They took the fan out of the room while the staff member came back to manage passing out the photos that were printing. There was alcohol being served so the fan may have been hyped up due to that too. Lol But I hope she's okay.

I wasn't planning on watching Weir's lakorns even before this event. Lol I've seen PTP, the previous version already and I wasn't into it then, so I doubt I'll be into it now. And the one with Min looks too silly for my taste.

I didnt know that my cousin went to the sac one till after we went. She gave me a very bad review. Vier arrived fashionably late and left early. I guess not only is his work ethic the worst of all, he was also rude.

I guessed behind that charming smile there's another side. It's unfortunate for those that spend money to see him and got a bad experience. He should have been more considered.

My friend attended the Sacramento one with VIP ticket because she's a die heart fan of Weir. She complain will never go to a Weir concert ever again. He left her a bad impression. She said it's not worth her time and money since the price is so expensive SMH. Lol loose respect for the guy, also mentioned that he's rude.

It's such a disappointment to hear all these negative reviews and comments. I truly did think Weir was was sincere in front and behind the cameras but I guess I was wrong. At first I was glad I didn't spend the time and money to go see him but now I was I was there so I could go and complain about it on his IG, not that it would do a lot of good but at least I did something to let him know how much of s let down he was.

When it comes to meeting a celeb, I expect not to get everything an organizer promise. In Weir's case, I'm more disappointed in hearing how he personally acted towards the fans. weir may not be able to do anything about what the organizers promised but he sure can do his best on his part, but from what I've heard, he didn't even do that.

I was disappointed in the Sacramento concert. And I must say this will be my first and last concert that is host by TLM Live. If weir ever come again in the future, I will not go because everything was rush and unorganized. General admission and VIP was treated the same. Weir was coming late from SF per TLM Live, and didn't meet his fans til 9:30pm and left 10:45 pm. No autograph was sign by weir as stated on the VIP.. I dont care if he came late, thats is weir and management fault not the fans. I lost my respect for weir. He doesn't have proper manner and seem like those type of ppl what comes and go whenever they want to leave.

The concert was held at the school. Food was expensive. I noticed the management reused the roses that was sell at the concert thats total bs knowing that weir won't be able to take all that with him when he goes back to Thailand. Weir's mom was at the concert to support him. Does anyone know if weir's mom and dad still together?

Weir only sing 3 songs at his concert. He was rushing after taking pictures with his fans. I honestly dont know y they make weir concert so eff expensive for vip compared to pancake. I believed her was $20.

That's why I don't put stock in celebrities all that much because what they show on screen and seeing how the act in person is almost two completely people. I know we international fans might not mean much to them but at least he should have taken the time to consider that people paid and took the time to see him because they like and wanted to support him...so the fans here got the short end of the stick. Weir has a charming personality on screen but off screen he lacks a whole lot.