[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

Sadly, I won't be able to go see my hubby. I can't back out of family events. My family said to me "how can an actor be more important than family."

Right now, I'm debating if I should buy MN VIP ticket for my aunt who's also a big fan.

I check the site Minnesota vip are sold out.

Edited by Sreymao

Here for anyone that have not buy yet they're change it sell up to June 15

Hello All,

Due to high volume of requests to extend ONLINE tickets sale, We have decided to extend ONLINE tickets sale for WEIR Fan Meet & Greet until June 15th, 2016 for all three venues , (Please note, VIP tickets for MNPLS/St Paul has been SOLD OUT, however you can be on the waiting list).

ONLINE Tickets SALE Extended until June 15 , Click on the links below to buy your tickets:

Sacramento tickets

http://weirfanmeetandgreetsac.eventbrite.com

Fresno Tickets

http://weirfanmeetandgreetfreso.eventbrite.com

MNPLS/St Paul Tickets

http://weirfanmeetandgreetmnpls.eventbrite.com

Cr TLM

I was just on Facebook. The TML live Facebook page mentioned if Weir meet/greet concert goes well, the next thai star they wanna bring over is PONGNAWAT lol.. I'll pass even if his tickets are cheaper then wier lmao. Bring somebody that can sing at least

• 2 months later...

This is the worst Thai Concert/Meet and Greet i went to esp. for the price. Weir sing 6 songs, but none of them were fully sing. The whole thing only last 1 hour. Weir took off after the photo session and never autograph any of them. All the Thai concert i've been to was 10x better than this one. I think Weir surprise everyone when he took off. The organizers looked like they were in a panic because they promise fans Weir will autograph t-shirts after the photo session.

I'm upset too but there it's good and it's bad! I'm glad he came to the United States to perform. I was so happy to see him and hug my P'Weir. He is so handsome in person and onscreen.!!!! I ran up to him and hugged him twice. I just wished he could of stayed longer lol

There's pics and vids on ig. The venue looked so basic. Like an auditorium in a school ahahhaha I saw a pic of him lifting his shirt up. I would not go to these meet and greet. It's always so badly organized. I've been to tik shiro shows. Not a meet and greet but concert for $25. And you still get up close to him. But I'm going for a concert and he sings the same 6 songs for 2 hours ahahha wtf. He has like 6 albums really disappointed.