[Pictures] Kwan & Golf return

Kwan20

Yeah all the fans support them except for OK fan, when they find out Om with Preaw do they also protest?

Yes, they did when news of their V-day date first came out. Now, they're like Preaw said Om is just a brother so the media should stop trying so hard to make them into a koojin. They choose to believe Preaw but ignore Om's comment admitting that he's studying Preaw. To them Preaw and Om are just koojin. 5555

On that picture Golf tagged Kwan's name near his heart. Lol And their "the person that I don't want to disappear again" phase is trending.

I actually think they probably started talking before, why would she just randomly show up if they weren't talking already??

OMG they're so sweet to each other, I need to make it all the way this time!

Mike's family have really strong genes. lmao I still find it very odd that I find Mike (and Golf) so attractive because I don't usually like faces like theirs.

Perhaps they're so in love this time around that they can't contain it. 5555 But yeah, it's a bit much to go on Woody just to announce we're dating again. They're very opened while other couples are using the siblings excuse. On the up side, they do have fans supporting them. Well, except for OK Family who are quite heartbroken over this. I kinda enjoy reading and laughing at their delusional comments. :lol:

Thats what I thought too, why did they have to go on Woody show just to confirm they are dating when really they werent making news prior. I find their move very odd

Ironic how Mike kept Sara a secret even though he had a baby with her - because shes not famous and he has nothing to gain. Yet Golf goes all public with Kwan and even go to the lengths of going on the Woody show to make sure everyone knows because Kwan is FAMOUS

Their relationship is too open and it's scary. I do agreed with Mai, I don't trust Golf family. They had prove to me over and over again with Mike and Sarah saga. His sister is so fake and strawberry. His mom you can't tell much because she had so much plastic surgery done to her face and no expression there. The father looks like he go along whatever the mom say.

I just don't want to see Kwan get hurt...she really deserves a good guy, hopefully he really does love and mean well for her....I thought that it was kinda odd how their relationship is so exposed...kwan's relationship with Ai was kinda on the down low and i never really saw her post any pictures of her and Ai on Ig

Lol but other fruits can mean that too lol like watermelon or even cherry! Hahahahahha I just don't get how they got strawberry ahahahah did the original person who came w it said it regarding the person face looking and shaping like a strawberry? Lol