[Pictures] Kwan & Golf return

Kwan20

Perhaps they're so in love this time around that they can't contain it. 5555 But yeah, it's a bit much to go on Woody just to announce we're dating again. They're very opened while other couples are using the siblings excuse. On the up side, they do have fans supporting them. Well, except for OK Family who are quite heartbroken over this. I kinda enjoy reading and laughing at their delusional comments. :lol:

https://youtu.be/yiZmJV7S_v4
Credit : ThaiTvChannel

Start at min 6, they talk about Golf's ex girlfriend, i guess is Kwan.
Last time he always stick with his bluetooth talking with gf, because he not really believe her. The host ask if like this when you are break up wouldn't you will be very sad. Peak said yes very sad, when he find out his gf got someone else, he went to cry at peak's condo at the fire staircae at 4am. Then they went to the gf house to find out, she said she's at house but one of her friend said she's outside. He climb in to gf house then got caught by her mom. Peak's said Golf ex. gf mom very fierce. After knew the truth they broke up. Then they said there is a cat that Golf gave to gf after they broke up she gave back to him, but since he's ellergic so he gave it to Peak but actually peak also ellergic lol...

About the cat isn't Tiger is a Valentine? The cat that Golf gave to Kwan. But why in Tee Tai Krua said the gf gave back to him?

Yeah all the fans support them except for OK fan, when they find out Om with Preaw do they also protest?

They open so much and fans so cheering about them, i can't imagine if they break up again in shortest time...

But i wish they will last long, hopefully this time they will believe each other..

Edited by suk13_karn

Kwan don't want to call girlfriend/boyfriend but the person that don't want to be lost anymore. Golf said the same thing, and reporter ask him it is girlfriend, he said is up to Kwan, what Kwan want him to be he will be that.

It is clear they are dating...

In his ig his own photo he also tag Kwan lol..

And now he always wear red colour, kwan's fav. colour.

Edited by suk13_karn