[Pictures] Kwan & Golf return

Kwan20

I think they reconcile after Golf ordination. In woody live chat she said she surprise that Golf incite her to his ordination, she have to check it whether is the real Golf or not.

Maybe after he finish his monkhood they went out together lol...

This brings tears to my eyes, seriously. It's so beautiful seeing Kwan so happyyyyyyy like never before. She just has this glow and sparks for Golf like no one else. I'm spazzing over them right now. I'm so in love that they're finally back together. Gosh...when they broke up, I always wondered if Kwan would ever find someone like as cute as Golf and he adored Kwan so much too. Yasss! Haha.

• Like 1

Yeah, Golf is pretty solid and loyal. When he was dating Due and Due was pretty wild and crazy and a bully, he accepted and protected her actions. He stood by her side. He loves deeply.

But he looks so happy with Kwan. With Due, it was unhealthy, that was when he moved out of his parents' house and isolated himself. Then with Katie, both liked each other but they sort of had that vibe like it may not last but we'll just be hippies and live in the moment. But with Kwan....it's so beautiful. Haha. I'm so biased.

This brings tears to my eyes, seriously. It's so beautiful seeing Kwan so happyyyyyyy like never before. She just has this glow and sparks for Golf like no one else. I'm spazzing over them right now. I'm so in love that they're finally back together. Gosh...when they broke up, I always wondered if Kwan would ever find someone like as cute as Golf and he adored Kwan so much too. Yasss! Haha.

We sailing on the same ship hahahahah

I can't wait until the official segment from woodytalk comes out. They did go for that right and not just the live chat? Lol

Oh, i never followed or paid attention to neither party, but seeing those clips and pictures, they look pretty chummy. lol. they do seem to compliment each other well.

~

relationship is so hard, complicated and can get so nasty. sad true.

But, hope they two work things out well. I ship happy couples, too. LOL. :omg5:

OMG! I totally ship them together! I shipped them then and I totally ship them now. After almost a decade...though. Both have been through ups and downs, plenty of relationships in between. Wow! They've both grown up.

I don't know if they're going to reconcile or not or last or just stay as friends, but I've always loved stories with history.

I still remember translating articles about them. Haha. How people in the industry used to tease them and they used secret codes or language when they were referring to one another because both were still so young and couldn't come out with their relationship.

And I still remember their horrible break up. Lol It was during the filming of Pbom Ruk Roy Adeet when Kwan was beefing with both Poo Praiya and Poo Mantana. Poo Praiya because Poo was playing second to Kwan when she obviously didn't think she should have and then Poo Mantana because Kwan was being disrespectful and not wai her or have manners towards her. Poos were bullying Kwan or so Kwan's story to boyfriend Golf and Golf defended Kwan and did some stupid stuff to Poo Mantana and Poo eventually elevated it to the elders and things got blown up. We don't know what exactly transpired or what led to the actual breakup but one moment, we heard that Golf was on set harassing Poo Mantana and then the next Golf and Kwan broke up. I still remember watching Kwan. She was pretty heart broken. She kept saying she'll wait for him at the same place.

Man, history. I miss them. Haha. Time flies and life has happened so much in between. Lol

Time sure does fly. Lol I remembered Kwan used to have dramas with everyone. Lol It's good thing she's not immature like before. She's all grown up now. Both Poo have a problem with Kwan because she showed up late on set all the time. They got fed up with her and called her out in interviews. Lol Golf did stupid stuff by prank calling Poo at her home. He help escalated the problem even more. Hahaha