[Pictures] Kwan & Golf return

Kwan20

Aww they're so cute! What did they say here?

https://instagram.com/p/BFqleKAH4Q2/

I ship it, they match so well, I hope it works out this time

that clip omg I've been watching that clip idk how many times bc I couldnt understand or hear what Golf called her but now I know haha. he said "tua eng" :love-daydream-smiley-emoticon: Golf asked Kwan if he has a ruff[?] look mai, is that what you would call that?

Edited by Thip

lol they don't admit to labeling themselves as bf/gf but their answers say otherwise hehe. Kwan admits to talking to only Golf
We have to watch Woodytalk to find out lol
lol they don't admit to labeling themselves as bf/gf but their answers say otherwise hehe. Kwan admits to talking to only Golf
We have to watch Woodytalk to find out lol

I think they're definitely back on again. Kwan said she's happy that Golf was able to forgive her for many things she has done in the past. It was a pretty bad breakup. I still remember Golf being so heartbroken over Kwan. Well, I hope they last this time around.

Woody on how Golf and Kwan started talking again.

I knew something was up..... ahhhhh :D :D :D

I shipped them then.. and I'll ship them now if it's true. They were and is still adorable!

It's so interesting to see how much they've grown as individuals all these years.. They've matured so much.

omgg I had a feeling something was up... Aww I like Golf as an individual and Kwan is my favorite!! eeei I am on this ship sailing too!! I hope they last forever and I am glad to hear that they both loved each other in the past. Omgg those photos, they looked soo good together and also soo sweet how he gave her a large gift too soo cute. I wonder what is it that he gave her..

omgg I had a feeling something was up... Aww I like Golf as an individual and Kwan is my favorite!! eeei I am on this ship sailing too!! I hope they last forever and I am glad to hear that they both loved each other in the past. Omgg those photos, they looked soo good together and also soo sweet how he gave her a large gift too soo cute. I wonder what is it that he gave her..

It was a camera

omgg now I feel like I'm being obsessed shipping these two!! Wahh they're so cute together thanks for the clarification Thip now I am stalking them on ig and Golf just posted a pic of them together on ig, I wonder what is the caption. I hope these two last long!! I am also happy to see Kwan happy too awww :wub::love-daydream-smiley-emoticon: