[News] Baifern will not resign with Ch7

shampoo

I agree that Sammy should be naek, but then again her first lakorn she was a naek just that her role was insignificant to Yuis. She wasnt popular thats why she got demoted. But to say shes better than Kim, Yaya, and Mint, thats unrealistic, because all these three girls are naek material. Yaya might not be the best actress but she has the look. Sammie cant compare to none of the three girls.

After seeing all of each girls Roles and acting this is my feeling based on their craft : sorry-not sorry- Sammy acting and work to dwelve into each characters she has played from supporting to lead is just miles better than the likes of Kim, Yaya and Mint. The three latter ones have good krasae sure. More popular sure but when kim will stop playing herself in all of her roles and use the exact same mannerisms and facial expressions no matter the character or Yaya will stop acting constipated instead of to forget herself to really immerse herself into her role properly because she is too conscious of her statu, Or Mint will stop blocking and resting on her laurels and forget she is a starlett to totally be the character (lately she has started to work better I will give it to her) ect... now maybe I will start taking those girls seriously as actresses. Sorry on skills basis Sammy Blows them out of the blue. And she keeps challenging herself which I love -her next role with Kelly is maybe not karasae worthy but I trust she will kills it how she did in fire series or BS or PRPPT or Bundai Dok Ruk or Sawan Sang ect... giving each character the proper portrayal they deserve

Iv seen Sammy in some of the roles you mentioned, she didnt kill it as you claim. Personally I like Sammy better than Kim, because I actually think Sammy has the look, but to say she blows them all out of the blue in terms of talent, I think Kim is a far superior actress. To each its own

I think Sammy is better in terms of going all out. In the lakorn with James you can see Kim held back in some scenes. And I don't know if Kim's problem also in being cast a lot with Anne but you can see Kim in almost all her characters. She's not unique in terms of making the characters stand out on its own. So far Kim hasn't had a challenging role to break her out of her norm. Yaya will prove how far she has come when Kleun Cheewit aired. Because n'ek in there is not one dimensional or cute. If she can pull it off she's growing as an actress if not she'll stay as the cute yaya for a very long time. Mint...I'll leave it there for the time being :)

Just because Sammy goes all out in her kissing scenes does not make her a better actress to me. A good actress to me is someone who can portray their emotions with just their eyes alone, something that Kim can do easily

Sammie has been in 2 dozen roles whereas Kim has been in a dozen. but none of Sammys roles has been memorable to make her a household name

Iv seen Sammy in some of the roles you mentioned, she didnt kill it as you claim. Personally I like Sammy better than Kim, because I actually think Sammy has the look, but to say she blows them all out of the blue in terms of talent, I think Kim is a far superior actress. To each its own

In my opinion sammy did no matter the role she has played. She knows perfectly she is the character but character is not her. Reason why her mannerisms and emotions in Bundai Dok Ruk is not the same in Sawan Sang nor in Bodyguard Sao nor in PRPPT nor in Fire serie. This is not the same and I find Kim totally uninspired as an actress resorting to this "open my nostrils and eyes big" to express whatever emotions I want. Acting this powerful and envied and impressive rich woman or this 50's brave chinese boss daughter acted like she was in Rak Pathiharn or Abb ruk online or Nang rai tee ruk to name some. In The way she stands, walks, her vibe never change no matter the roles. I think She just always think about not "overacting" but even a newbie like Bow shows more potential and more growth. I still don't see this good acting she is said to put it when she always uses the same tricks.

In my opinion sammy did no matter the role she has played. She knows perfectly she is the character but character is not her. Reason why her mannerisms and emotions in Bundai Dok Ruk is not the same in Sawan Sang nor in Bodyguard Sao nor in PRPPT nor in Fire serie. This is not the same and I find Kim totally uninspired as an actress resorting to this "open my nostrils and eyes big" to express whatever emotions I want. Acting this powerful and envied and impressive rich woman or this 50's brave chinese boss daughter like she was in Rak Pathiharn or Abb ruk online or Nang rai tee ruk or 3NNT to name some. In The way she stands, walks, her vibe never change no matter the roles. I think She just always think about not "overacting" but even a newbie like Bow shows more potential and more growth. I still don't see this good acting she is said to put it when she always uses the same tricks. Even the likes of Bella I am not fan of are showing better growth. I still think she is green

If shes that great of an actress it wouldnt take them that long to promote her again when initially she was promoted as a naek from her very first lakorn. She failed on her own terms.

I think Sammy is very pretty, prettier than a lot of naeks, but like Newie said, a naek has to have a gentle quality. Sammy has a nang rai vibe

I really think Sammy break out role is Body guard Sao. Before they were giving her whatever roles they feel like it. After Bodyguard Sao that when they are taking her seriously as nangek.

And fortunately they understood what they were missing

Yes and she was great ! She was strong with a bit of aloof attitude convincing during her actions/fighting scenes and commanding the screen, character with a bitter baggage without losing her feminity and vulnerability and humanity. In Plerng Ruk Pa Puen Tak I totally understood why the hero would love her. Her character was a little sassy teenage/early 20's girl, loved how she was the hero at the end, bar girl sexy but not loose can be childish too without appearing immature. Hope she keeps taking strong roles. If she take a weak role one day I hope she will manage to still make her shine

In acting wide I prefer to watch the n'eks from ch7 their acting are good. Sometimes I watch lakorn from ch3 too but I find yaya, kim and mint their acting so so it doesn't make me such in to their characters and once more thing I can never finished meggie lakorn she doesn't have n'eks look or pretty enough to be n'eks and acting the same all the time.

Just because Sammy goes all out in her kissing scenes does not make her a better actress to me. A good actress to me is someone who can portray their emotions with just their eyes alone, something that Kim can do easily

Sammie has been in 2 dozen roles whereas Kim has been in a dozen. but none of Sammys roles has been memorable to make her a household name

The kissing scenes never cross my mind. Sammy is stronger as of now. Later perhaps Kim can catch up but at the moment Sammy is ahead. But of course everyone sees it differently. Some would say Yaya is the best actress in her generation but I would beg the differ, still nothing is going to change the minds of those that think that way. Anyway, these two has years to grow in the industry...