[News] Baifern will not resign with Ch7

shampoo

There's a lot of channels now, I think more actors will become freelance. Isn't Ken T, Andrew, and Aum a freeagent? They didn't renew their contract with ch3.But it doesn't matter for ch3 because they still have a lot of people. And plus they love to use freelance actors unlike ch7.

Ch7 is losing their actresses but they have a good amount of actresses still. I mean If they lose their actors they should start to worry. Lol

Edited by sunnyaucheung

damn soon than I thought, ch7 has lose so many...

Thing is Ch7 has got a batch of good newbie actresses like Sammy, Bow, Now, Tubtim and potentially good ones like Stephanie, Pooklook, Min etc... Thus ch7 is not lacking in the actress department just I hope they know how to cherish that with good productions.

How is Sammie a newbie when shes been around for almost a decade. If anything Channel 7 has enough naeks but not enough praeks. I wouldnt say that channel 7 has a lot of newbies, because all the newbies are all evening actresses and none of them stand out. Most of the people who are promoted to leads now are former supporting actors/actresses

http://news.sanook.com/1999922/

OMG this is so weird. All the things we were saying here. Her fans are not happy she didn't resign with channel 7 because they think it have a lot to with Mai Davika and her manager. She denied it and said she and family put a lot of thought on it.

The picture on the article make her look like Mai Davika during KCL awards.

Its not weird because if she shares the same manager as Mai chances are shes going to walk the same path as Mai if given the chance. I think she will do better outside channel 7 because they did nothing for her career