[News] Baifern will not resign with Ch7

shampoo

I think Channel is unprofessional because they are not graceful in defeat. Even the way they promote people is based on who is favorites not who has potential. Hence why they dont have any appealing newbies, because their newbies are former supporting cast. I dont think thats a way business should work. They hardly ever want to employ the people who leave them either hence why no one has been back since they left

How is Sammie a newbie when shes been around for almost a decade. If anything Channel 7 has enough naeks but not enough praeks. I wouldnt say that channel 7 has a lot of newbies, because all the newbies are all evening actresses and none of them stand out. Most of the people who are promoted to leads now are former supporting actors/actresses

they are still good even they are not newbies (new as N'eks) and they have charms. So I think in the actress department ch7 is sure not lacking compared to ch3 for example

Speaking of channel 7 nangek...Oh you know the nangek of Sao Noi Aoi Kwan finally broke her silent. PP Picharaya something. She now claim she is not the cause of Yok and Amm break up. She said her mother did three ways to both Amm and Yok and try to clear it but did not success. As for the line she said it was a like a joke between them since they have been filming and playing lover in the Lakorn so she messaging him as her character would do. Now she learned her lesson and she have to be more professional about it. But she wants people to know she is not the third hand in their relationship.

I think channel 3 has a lot more potential than channel 7. Most of channel 7s naeks or praeks should have stayed supporting and never became leads to begin with, they started off supporting for a reason

Most of ch3 newbies acting feel too fake for me. Yes they get good krasae thanks to a"popular" drama or "koojin" but none of them made me really forget their offscreen personality when onscreen. A Yaya or a Kim or a Mint can't compare to a Sammy -versatility, natural acting, variety of roles and pairings- or a Bow-taking challenging roles, owning her first character in her first drama ect...- . In my view Ch7 new generation n'eks are showing more potential and more variety -not only lukkreungs are promoted-. On the p'ek department it is another story

Ch3 have a support actors becoming n'eks and p'ek too for example yam bella top and Kwan and much more I think you are being unfair to actors, atleast ch7 got a tall and good looking actor and actesses unlike ch3 their stars look like children. And onemore thing I'm tried of is the director of the lakorn they want mark to play this role or that and nadech waiting queue to finish filming their lakorn can't they use other actors and actesses why do they have keep mark, nadech, kim,yaya and I am sick of that. I like some of their lakorn but sometimes I find they are too young to do the remake only my opinion.

I don't think Yam is n'ek material. Channel 7 side seemed to have more versatile actresses. I don't know if I am phasing out the f lakorn but I find myself finishing a lakorn once in a year. I skipped around like crazy. Either I don't like the plot or I don't like the cast. I usually don't get both.

Yam and Bella are both naek material. They were supporting for one lakorn not like channel 7 actors where they are supporting for so many years then all the sudden end up lead

Bella is n'ek material but Yam is not n'ek material to me at all. And plus her acting is bad. Lol I think it won't be long before ch3 downgrade her n'ek status like they did with Mint Natwara.

I think it's good that new actors doesn't become n'ek and p'ek easily. They should gain some acting experience and work their way to the top. It doesn't matter many years, if they're good they will get noticed. And for some actors it take a while before their n'ek /p'ek aura to come out. Lol Thanwas was terrible when he first came into the biz.

I don't think Yam is n'ek material. Channel 7 side seemed to have more versatile actresses. I don't know if I am phasing out the f lakorn but I find myself finishing a lakorn once in a year. I skipped around like crazy. Either I don't like the plot or I don't like the cast. I usually don't get both.

ia. Ch7 does have more versatile actresses. Ch3 newbies are terrible...like Ice, Nicha, Richie, Yam, and etc.

Ice and Richie though. Bella can act as oppose to Yam. I have always believe no one should outright be given a n'ek and pra'ek role. They should work to gain that spot making a competitive position therefore make them work harder. The way it goes, they don't care to do much because it's handed to them.

A lotta Chinese actors did supporting roles first before they make it big. They work hard to be at the top unlike the Thais.

They should work to gain that spot making a competitive position therefore make them work harder. The way it goes, they don't care to do much because it's handed to them.

Ikr. Lol They just have it easy.

Edited by sunnyaucheung

But difference bteween the thais and chinese are most chinese actors are talented and most thai actors are talent-less. The chinese get lead roles because they deserve it. Whereas a lot of the thai people its connections lol

exactly, thats the way it should be. Kwan was always a naek because she should be a naek. I just dont appreciate channel 7 taking all those people who have been supporting for years and decide theyre going to put them as leads now. They were supporting for a reason. I get one lakorn starting off as supporting then getting pushed to lead. But it makes no sense to try to push someone who has been supporting for a couple of years and finally assume they have lead aura.

Then on the other hand, take someone who should be lead like Baifern and put her as supporting when she already made it big