[News] Baifern will not resign with Ch7

shampoo

wow I am so surprise.

How can you be surprised? Lol Baifern has the same manager as Mai who doesn't have a good relationship with Ch7 since Mai left. Baifern said she'll leave the decision of her contract to her manager so it's not surprising.

wow I am so surprise.

How can you be surprised? Lol Baifern has the same manager as Mai who doesn't have a good relationship with Ch7 since Mai left. Baifern said she'll leave the decision of her contract to her manager so it's not surprising.

Well she's not that famous as Mai, I dont think she will get that many opportunities as Mai does after leaving ch7. Besides, I dont think her manager take her that serious lol. her manager's life is full of Mai and I seldom see her post pics of Fern or follow her work, lol

Wow. This year must be CH7 bad year of losing so many of their actors. So many of them not renewing their contract.

Anyway I'm happy for Baifern. CH7 did not do her any justice at all. They didn't promo her well to being with. I hope she become freelance and get to work with other company.

Lol not surprised at all. I already had a feeling that she wouldn't renew her contract once it ends and I don't know if you can blame Channel 7 for not promoting her because didn't she say so herself that she's been offered many scripts but she chooses the ones that accomodates her schooling schedule? Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. Anyways, I can see Channel 3 taking this opportunity to pair her up with Mario.

Kulab, you are correct about Baifern. She picked her education over her career. Her parents asked her not to accept lakorns while in school. So she have passed up so many opportunities. I can't blame her because I do think her manager have a lot to do with her not re sign with channel 7.

She probably best to stay as free lance because too many Daras in channel 3. You have a lot of former nangeks of channel 7 signed with channel 3 but I haven't see any of their work yet.

I think Baifern will probably stay as a freelance. There are so many new channels so freelance is better. Pancake made a mistake by signing with True because the series she's in is such a fail in rating and buzz. True had to cut the budget and episodes for the remaining parts in the series. True is not doing well at all and it's such a waste to pay 20 millions for Pan. Lol GMM is a new channel that's doing way better than True. Recently, GMM beat Ch3 lakorn in rating.

I've always thought she was too good for ch7. And yeah I either thought that they didn't showcase her abilities enough as an actress or her being in school and not wanting to work could've been an issue too. I def prefer her over some newbies from over there and hopefully she can come out of this w some success bc she does have some potential. I'm all for her and mario to reunite too

Edited by nina7