[News] Poo Praya & Note Vises ends 5 year relationship

Mai

But who wants a reputation that their significant other cheated on them? She probably wouldnt want to lose face and have people call her out for karma for what she did to Aum. Noy you said that you havent heard rumours of him cheating on her, but they asked her about it right in that interview, so that alone is called a rumor/news lol.

I dont know what went down, but I dont think it was a haste decision. It was probably a lot of tension building up to the breakup. Perhaps both of them were over each other for some time now and just kept fighting for the relationship because they wanted to make it work.

Let's put it this way ...both Poo and Note crossed Aum. Poo was sitting on Notes lap way before Aum and Notr broke up and she claimed that was nothing. So in no way is Poo anymore innocent. I am sexist, because I don't think men and women are equal. Guys can be insensitive but a woman should never do to another woman what Poo did to Aum

The fact that Poo praises and worships Aum publicly BUT was a third party in Aum and Nott's relationship is a huge no no. I drop people from my favorite list once they prove to be unworthy of my support. Yeah, I get it, don't judge people, everyone has a past and blah blah blah but seriously, there are some things people just don't do and that's why in life, doesn't matter how young you are, there are rules and morals you shouldn't cross or else karma on you. Cheating is a no no for me. I used to adore Poo, but no more. I used to adore Kim, but not as much anymore. I used to adore Push, but not anymore. Gosh, I for one take cheating seriously.

same here. People can have a past, but dont let them be cheaters in that past. I dont think there is ever a good reason to cheat. Poo actually denied there was going on between her and Note when there was a candid of her on his lap. She even cried in front of the media claiming that its not true. But then even Ae confirmed that shes a two faced back stabber

• Like 1

Haha, why do I keep saying Nott when it's Note.

I don't know how much Poo has changed as she has matured and become educated and more aware but per hindsight, she's a snake. I wouldn't trust her. Lol She was all nice to Aum and praised Aum in the media yet she was shitting on Aum from behind. If you want someone else's man, okay, fine, but to abb in front of the girlfriend while sleeping with her man is no no. If cheating was bad, being fake while at it is worse.

That's why even though Poo may appear as though she wasn't serious with Note, I think she was. Even for a girl like Poo, she wouldn't want to have invested 5 years of her life to a man who may never marry her and secure her financially. She knows that youth is very important. That's the only reason why she won over Aum. I believe. Lol Poo kept up a certain image while she was with him to please his reputation and family. She was trying to be a Mrs. like Chom. Poo doesn't have much of a career in the ET industry, though. Yeah, she may be the presenter for a few brands and big names but she has no solid fan club, she's decreased the amount of lakorns she's accepting, she's been doing things on the side, so I doubt she's that serious with her ET career. She's just passing time with it and getting extra income while at it, so I doubt she'll reject Note if he popped the question. Why would she? Her career is slowing down, her youth is dwindling, and besides being known as a vixen, she doesn't have much talent and obviously, she's not the brightest out of the bunch too. Lol Just the amount of 5 years and putting up with his kiks on the side already says she was serious in scoring the wife title thus why she put up with a lot to keep him. Did she love him? Eh. She didn't mind the good life with him but she'll always love herself more. Lol Poo is okay, she'll move right on like she always does without much tears. Lol

I actually think Poo is doing better now than she was 5 years ago, hence why she reduced the amount of lakorns shes accepting. Ive yet to see one naek marry young. Ive read her interviews before and she always brought up how young she was I had to go google her age just to make sure lol

Poo idolized Aum, and was very vocal about it too, and for her to back stab Aum was probably the ultimate betrayal.

Thats why I kinda have trouble believing and trusting when she preaches about being a good person.

Haha, yeah. The thing is, she probably believes she never betrayed Aum and was never a home wrecker.

I have a hard time too. I applaud and enjoy her speeches but to take them seriously? Nay. Like any politician, a good speaker isn't always a good person.

I remembered reading somewhere when the media asked what she thought about note hanging out with another girl and she was like its normal there's always girls around him blah blah blah. Lol I might mix up that news with someone else's news if he didn't cheat on her.

• 3 weeks later...