[Pictures] Kwan & Golf on Woddy Talk

Kwan20

I watchin on woodys I thought it was an actual talk show lol but it was from being live in FB lmao anywhoo they are cute together but golf looked and sounded nervous around Kwan ahahahah but Kwan was like so giggling and laughing and just not serious lol

• 1 month later...

She's a very good daughter.

I noticed a lot of Thai celeb have snap chat now does anyone know their snap chat username????

Ha...ha...they snapchat few hours ago.

Golf one is pychaya

Kwan never even had a debit card/atm card til after she graduated college, it's pretty sad, she works but her mom takes care of all the money

Yes before she graduate she only get 200bath per day..still remember the clip on her graduation day her mother gave her debit card she so happy...

Her salary just increase from 30000 to 40000 after she finish her master.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so late. I finally watched this interview today. 5555

Kwan never even had a debit card/atm card til after she graduated college, it's pretty sad, she works but her mom takes care of all the money

Many celebs use this method to save money. Om gets an allowance from his mom who kept his money too. Preaw get a weekly allowance from her aunt who save her money for her since she started working at age 6. Sammy does the same but it's her manager that keeps her checkbook and controls her expenses. Kat Sonya also has her mom saving her money for her so she wouldn't spend all of her earnings on shoes but her parents also put their own money into her account because they earn more than her.

I think it's a good way to save money so they won't overspend and have plenty of saving once they have a family of their own and take over their account. But the thing with Kwan is that her mom and sister depend solely on her so her money is their money.

Why doesn't Praew let her mom save it for her instead of her aunt?

Preaw was raised by her aunt more than her mom growing up. Her mom and dad has businesses in Chatuchak so while they're out working Preaw was taken care of by her aunt.

Oh I see. Thanks for explaining it to me. Her aunt is probably like a second mother to her. That's nice of her aunt to take care of her.