[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

I do feel bad for her bc all these people are ganging up on her. It initially started with the designer situation but out of nowhere all these celebs are up in all the business.Sure they might be a story beyond why these celebs are bashing her but some need to mind their own business. Mai has a lot of patience I think, to stay calm or at least i think she's being calm haha

Janie posted a picture of strawberries a while back too, the same time Chompoo had a picture up. I think most of these girls are immature. Janie of all people should be minding her own business when shes nothing but scandalous

I don't know Two or three weeks back before Cannes there was news about Mai getting yelled by someone in the middle of busy and famous mall. People didn't get a good look at the person but everyone assume it was P'A. But when reporters asked A he said if you follow my IG I was in London. When asked Mai, she looked so uncomfortable and you can see in her face she didn't want to say anything about it. First they asked if it was A and she was no comment. And they asked her who? Her answer I don't want to talk about it. No comment.

I have a feeling this is just the beginning for Mai...something tells me she's going to get herself in another controversy soon enough. Mai just have the air about her that she doesn't give a crap about other people.

Yeah if the thing she did to Baifern is true really I don't what to think

http://news.sanook.com/1999902/

This scandal is not about the crediting the designers anymore. Lol Mai and her manager gave another interview today. Mai said she didn't not say "I don't know " because how could she say I don't know when she was the one who suggested the designers which kind of contradicted her last interview. Last time she said she wants Thai Designers, Magnum and Vogue were the one who suggested Asava and Vatanika. She said she have no problem with P' Ma and she can respect and able to work with P'Ma. There will not be any lawsuit, they just want to see the evidence or know source of the "I don't know". On Khun Klao side, she said the same thing there will not be a lawsuit just need to see evidence. If Mai did say I don't know, she will have Mai come and apologize to the public. If they can't produce the evidence then they will just let it be and say I don't know too.

Now this is my opinion I think a lot of people are having issues or feud with Mai's manager and probably Mai too. The manager finally admitted she is not talking to Chompoo's manager anymore. but I am not surprised because she forgo her friendship with A's for Mai and taking her side. She has horrible relationship with channel 7. The feud is not just about Mai anymore. Mai and her manager. Lol more drama to come.

I wish someone had the balls to do something ahhahah at this point no one can be trusted. According to Klao she wants to take legal action but Mai doesn't want to. I think the PR people for polyplus who were with Mai or maybe the glam squad are those who leaked stories to maybe chom and others. At the vogue gala, I didn't see any major designers or people mingling with Mai. And the designer of vatanika was there too.

Before it was not her crediting designers on IG. Lol she went back and credit them. She also apologized to them with help of Magnum Thailand and Vogue editor. Another scandal broke out..while in Cannes Mai was having a conversations with someone, and when asked who are the designer? She said I don't know. So Mai's manager pointed finger at Ma for starting the rumor.

Well Khun Ma works for Polyplus/Thairath.

This whole thing goes to show, true friendship in the ET are far and few. I do think people are taking this opportunity to hang up on Mai. Thai ET is a small circle but I think some of these people have no business involving themself in this mess. This scandal is almost as annoying as Tanya and Pinky's, both claimed they had evidence but nothing was ever brought to the table.

I think Mai will survive a lot of scandals. Unless, she does something to the media and they ban her. As much as she says things doesn't bother her...there are times in her interviews where it does. I wonder what will pop up next. And true, friendships in the industry are hard to find. Everyone is out for themselves in most cases. It's such a fickle industry. Not all are bad...with everything there are good people.