[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

i think there is always three side of the story the one of asava and the one mai will explain and the truth, well if she really did it intentionally and ignored them to give them credit i say that's not cool from her it will took nothing from her to tag them and say thank you for the hard work and if she was really that demanding then that will give her a bad reputation no one love over demanding people , but if she actually forget or she give a reasonable explanation tomorrow then i think she should learn from this incident to not mess with the wrong people cause they will have no mercy on you and they will get back to you , this industry is scary and full of hate and crazy competition, i think too that chom's fan base are sure taking this opportunity to bash her aggressively, mai is a threat to chompoo now this trip to cannes made it even worst , i don't know is this will make her more famous or more hated

i don't dislike or like Mai but i think it's normal in entertainment industry to have ambitious one but the problem with mai she over do it she give an arrogant vibe when she stand and she make it obvious that she want to top everyone and she is working day night for that, but if she continue like this it may give her an inverse results

Well I am sure Mai have her side of the story but Mai had burn a lot of bridges in the path.

First she screwed A Supachai and she didn't want to pay him his share. She took him to court and when she realize she was wrong and not going to win the case, she settled outside the court.

Second she screwed channel 7 the channel who gave her stardom. She never once say Thank you. She had about two and half year left and she refused so many lakorns because she wants to leave. That's why she have press conference when Pancake didn't have any press conference about her contract.

Third her feudal with Chompoo and the video Mel posted they were comparing Mai and Chompoo to Lakorn Muang Maya characters. Sound to be like Mai is trying to overthrone Chompoo by trying to get the same brand endorsements as her and then bully her because Chomp mention oh you brought your posee with you.

Now she is feuding with the famous designers in Thailand. That's a big no no because they are the one provide your wardrobe to events and lakorns. She did came out and thanks them after the page in pantip open about her being ungrateful.

That's all Mai Davika problem. Her reputation is pretty much going to dictate who can work with. Her lakorns are with Gut Entertainment but she is kissing the production owner Narondek family.

What was the first thing that really started the beef between Chom and Mai though? Funny that she was just her bridesmaid exactly a year ago and now they just see each other as people that have to work together like in 3zaap but then part ways right after behind the scenes.

I really think Mai survive this industry because of her manager. Khun Khao have a lot of connection and network because she used to be under A Supachai.

that make sense so the clue to survive the industry is a smart active manager well lucky her , cause if she can go grow after all this bad ethic works reputation then she has to be at least be grateful for her manager and pay her more :)

What was the first thing that really started the beef between Chom and Mai though? Funny that she was just her bridesmaid exactly a year ago and now they just see each other as people that have to work together like in 3zaap but then part ways right after behind the scenes.

From watching all the show from Khun Ma, Rodmay Moddam and Num, rumor of the feud Mai wants to Top Chompoo. At first Chompoo took Mai under wing and be a good big sister to Mai but Mai have another motive.

That's why Chompoo called strawberry.

Mai is not the most grateful person but I don't think Chom is as innocent has people think. If Mai truly did intentionaly not thank her supporters, bad on her but if it was an honest mistake than I think people are taking it a little to far. I've seen big Hollywood stars who forget to thank the important people while giving their acceptance speech because of nervs and excitment. I am not defending her but trying to look at it from a different perspective.

I think the beef between Chompoo and Mai was probably Mai trying to steal her endorsements. Then now the thing with the designers, everyone is going to turn on her for a while until her movie is a hit and they cant help but support her lol

Oh so Poo and Note broke up now, people are assuming that Mai is the 3rd person, which I think not. We should start a topic on that too. I feel it was bound to happen, because Poo snatched Aum, with Janie being the person who set them up. A scandalous relationship to begin with

I think because janie is involved it might have to do with a beef over a Nagara show. Which is probably why yayaying said she'll talk to janie to tell the nagara designer about mai. Two or three Nagara fashion shows ago, Mai did a fitting for an upcoming Nagara show but during show time she was not there. And mai hasn't done a nagara show since. I think maybe mai wanted to be the finale or something ahhaha that's my theory but something did go down between mai and nagara i think because all of these people are linked.

I'm waiting for her response with popcorn while trying to be productive working all day today for a payoff ahhahaha the more this comes out the more you know she has enemies everywhere. It's not just these celeb girls like chom, Janie, yayaying... It's people behind the scenes who've worked with her... She went to vogue thailand's gala night and I was trying to see who she was mingling with. She pretty much stuck to the editor most of the time.