[Discussion] Min and Hermes Merch. Drama

m3lhouse

Don't think like that Tina, if anything you should be proud you're not spending it on items you shouldn't be. I buy what I can afford and nothing more. I buy stuff on sale. I wait for the mark downs lol. The only thing I don't cheap out on is makeup and skincare because those items may be costly but it lasts forever..and your face deserves the care lol. Besides makeup I am very frugal. But at the same time I'm a shopaholic, which is why I can't afford to buy things regular price lol. Shamp has the same problem

Lol the thing is I can afford some of the nicer things, but I grew up really poor so I'm more cautious on what I spend my money on i guess. Once I tried to dine in an expensive restaurant. I skimmed the price on everything and thought back to when I was a kid and we were sitting there eating rice with fish sauce or rice with some salt sprinkled on it, and walked out lol. My husband tells me I think too much.

• Like 1

Sometimes you have to enjoy the luxury in life. You work hard and you earn it. So dont feel guilty for spending. Lol

I will never pay full price if I dont have to. ? And thats rare. I dont buy expensive things but i buy a lot so it adds up.

Aww it can't be that bad Tina lol. Makes me feel guilty for all my eating out. I've changed a lot over the years though. Before I only eat western cruising when I'm out. I usually pick up the bill when I'm with friends. So there goes 100-200. Now I eat Asian which sets me back 10-50 dollars. Now I'm more careful with money, well most of the times. As long as Shamp isn't around lol

I do spend money when it comes to upgrading my computer for gaming though lol. I'm not gonna lie my PC over the last 5 years have probably costed me close to 6k in upgrades for the better graphics, and etc lol. Another thing that is kind of embarassing is I spend more than I should on cheese LOL. Like cheese to eat haha. I love those gourmet cheese lol.

We still urge each other to shop. Like get this its cute hahaha funny.

Probably why im in debt and working over time

I think that's why I'm still paying my credit card bills from since I was in my early 20s lol. One of my bad habit is buying purse. I sell some to relatives for decent price. I'm cutting back on it so I can save and go on mini vacation with my kids when they on break from school

Shamp and I have a lot of duplicate items because we urge the other to get it. I got her hooked on Starbucks and now lash extensions lol

See Tina you have an obsession too. Cheese is expensive, probably more than those 20 dollar bags lol

Lol it wasn't really just all games, I used to justify it with all kinds of reason lmao. I would be like better graphics means I can do more at the same time, etc. Video editing, etc. Then now I think about it and I'm like did I really spend that much money on something I can't enjoy cause my kid lol.

As for the cheese thing, yeah it is silly but what I used to do to justify buying it was, we have a budget weekly for groceries, if I spend under the amount, I save what is left of the budget and at the end of the month if there is enough I would buy my expensive cheese. For some silly stupid reason I used to be so proud and feel accomplished when I had enough to buy cheese at the end of the month .. so embarassing haha!

Thads not embrassing, at all. Everyone has different passions lol. I love prune candies and would buy it by the grams lol. 20 dollars for a small bags worth. Now for some reason because of all the hits and misses, and the fact I get tooth sensitivity after eating it, I don't crave it so much no more

My thing is if you have money to buy it good for you. Min and other people are using their money to buy it and why do we care? I am sure a lot of government people family members bring in luxury brand names without paying taxes. Ridiculous scandal in my view.

I remember when Aum first bought the Hermes Himalayan and posted a pic on her IG, everyone was so pissed off at her hahaha they were angry she got a bag that is millions of bahts while there was starving people in the country or something, it was a laugh because I think Aum was the first Thai celeb to ever get a Himalayan before suddenly I see other Thai celebs follow suit. Now it doesn't matter lol. Its a good looking bag but the style isn't for us young people. I think Min only purchase that one white bag and no other, probably just little items from Hermes.

Lol I think everyone deserves to spoil themselves alittle without feeling guilty. :) Since I'm not married and have no kids right now, I tend to spoiled myself as much as I can. However, I tried not to pay full price whenever I make a big purchase. Last year, I purchased 2 MK bags during their family and family sales and I got an additional 20% by signing up with Macy. Lol I only plan on purchasing my MK bags during sales. I will like to spurge for my next laptop since my current one is 8 years old already, but I'm waiting for a good sale too.

I'm looking at Hermes bag and I too wouldn't purchase one even if I had the money for it. It's not my style and I also like small bag like Mai. Technically, Min would had spend several millions baht if she had purchased 3 bags, is she that rich?!