[Pictures] Cannes Film Festival

Kimix

That's Kendall, not Kylie.

I cringe when noy mentioned kylie again lmaooooo after I just corrected her yesterday 55555 noy lol

Kendall!! Kendall!! The hot sister!!

Mai looks so hot next to Kendall like that! If only I could hear them converse. Lol

Kendall is 5'10 or 5'11 oh lord!!! Is Mai that tall too?!?!?

lol there is a cast of this Chinese movie that was scheduled to walk on red carpet, but the staff must have messed up the schedule, they ended up going back to the hotel even though they were all dressed up and ready for the red carpet LOL

This actually sucks! I feel bad for them. It was for Time Raiders, which had my dearest Jing Boran *shy* Random but.. if y'all didn't know, he and Ni Ni are a couple *kisses* .

But anyways, I'm not fond of what Chom wore at all. I never realized how short her neck was either until I finally took a closer look and realized. I agree that Mai outshined Chom here.. she looks beautiful~~

lol chom said she was going to rock the red carpet. I think thai commentators have made her believe for years that she has lol

I don't think Chomp ever rock the red carpet since she went to Cannes. There's always something lacking in her.

Actually she looks good on her third day I just saw her dress and all the make up do and hairdo its better than the past two days lol

Errr nevermind when she was going down the stairs it looks good but once on the red carpet dammn it makes her look so stumpy lol