[Pictures] Cannes Film Festival

Kimix

Yea she's like trying to get attention but also can't from the internationals, she doesn't come out friendly and that shows because she has no international celebs friends even though she's been there so many years, just looking so full of herself each year.

For me I think Mai Davika will get pick for next year. She proved to them she can be very sexy and can stand out.

Yaya she can be one because she is not a shy person and confident too. Except she can't seem to get away from her at Belle persona. She talks and act shy like a little girl.

i'm not trying to be a gossip person or anything and i'm not trying to make chom look bad but she really push people to comment i have to say this what was going on her head or the stylist's head to wear such an horrible dress this is the wooorrrrssst , i really can't get how come she find this dress a worth one to wear it , it's crazy, *dunno**dunno* i think she go with the concept the bigger and huge the dress is the more i will be noticeable she depend on the dress for the hope to shine not on her own beauty *O_O*

13113862_1752614551649335_468054379_n.jp

13166710_847616725381776_841641457_n.jpg

If her english was brilliant then she shouldnt have suffered at all. I legit had the audio on repeat to understand the parts where she said to pick the best for you. She has problems expressing herself properly. It wasnt her accent that bothered me, just how she said it. Just how Miss Universe, the Phillipino one, her english was heavily accented but the way she answered those questions, she nailed it without question and no one could have said it better. Chompoo could have said what she said better without giving a long ass senseless answer

I think Chompoo is fluent in her understanding of the English language but not in how she expresses herself. It could have been nerves. But it still doesnt change the fact she has a thick asian accent. Which I think is a problem anyone living in an Asian country would have because they start to talk like their peers.

She may be hot in Thailand, but at Cannes, most of the photographers dont care for her. This year is better. BUt I remember previous years where she was standing on the right and all teh cameras were pointed to the opposite side

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFaaMOIEV-n/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFaaQLFkV-y/

She chooses big dresses so she can make a statement and to make sure they dont miss her. Those dresses are not paid for by either Chompoo or Loreal. But they are only lent over to Loreal and have to be given back to the designers

I havent seen her english interview lol can someone share it? haha

i think her english is okay but shes prob trying to answer the questions like how she would answer in thai, which can cause stuttering or brain fart cuz the grammer/language use doesnt flow like that in english lol 555

Mai and I were discussing that too Kimix. They dont even pay attention to her. She has to swirl so much she looks crazy just to get some attention.

She has no grace.

yea, its a red carpet. lol she sure went overboard.

55, shes so hilarious. I bet she thinks different than us though. She prob goes home and thinks she nailed the floor. lol. she's prob so vain, her head is so big that she forgot she was embarrassing to western viewers. LOL

I remembered watching her posing for the cameras and the photographers barely noticed her. She wear dresses that speaks for her not the other way around. The black stripes one is fugly. It doesn't suit her no matter which way she posed. Her problem might be, she's too confident that she's tripping all over herself and in turn makes her out of place. Yup, she could have word her answer in a simpler way...make it short, direct and sweet. Instead she went around like a merry-go-round lol.

i hate that hashtag "mae gor keu mae" im like wtf, she aint slaying those dresses and she sure aint queen lol. People gave that title to Blake Lively, btw I'm so happy she's pregnant with her second child

Whats her name, Kylie, is that her name? She looked hot in that black dress at Cannes. Chompoo picked all pink dresses except the last one which was black and ugly on her. Her 3rd dress is her best look so far all these years