NinjaKKN

lol. dekhun is prob the next ken pupoom. no talent or whatsoever, but still getting spotlight for being ae's kid. i dont think he'll last. he'll eventually disappear into the background. unless he stars with yaya, and they garner buzz or something lol but judging that he has no looks or acting skills, most people will not watch and forget him easily. lol well, I hope I don't jinx myself though because sometimes I criticize someone then later it turns out I would fall for them. LMAO!

At least Ken P has way better looks than Dekhun! id rather watch Ken P or even Bomb over Dekhun! Lol

I don't recall any Thai actor with a drool-worthy body either lol I usually only look at the face and their height. LOL *rxl**rll*:rofl2::omg5:

I'm not sure how others view guys, but if the face doesn't cut it, I can't even be bothered. lol No matter how "buff" people think his body is lol. ahahahah. Just cant.

Lean muscles are the way to go, I don't really like overly muscular guys, even guys with an 8 pack can be too much. As long as you're toned and you don't have a pot belly I'm okey.

Stereoid age you, and the muscles you get with them are very ugly. Zac Efroc is a perfect example of someone going overboard, his aged so badly. His getting bulkier but he doesn't have the frame to pull off so much muscle. You have to think about you height, body shape, face. I know a guy that has the height and frame for more defined muscles but he has a baby face so it looks weird and unattractive. Like a bad photoshop done and his head was pasted on another mans body.. it really doesn't match.

Its like when I see girls getting boob jobs and their new breasts look like balloons. Sometimes people get too obsessed with numbers and figures and don't stop to look at the overall picture. Like Kelly Rowland had a really amazing boob job, her breasts are still relatively small, but they're totally perfect for her height, frame and body shpae.

I looked up pictures of Denkhun and I think he should stop bulking. You can tell if someone is on steroids. They get really broad and thick (both body AND face) their muscles, their upper body muscles gain is disproportionate to the rest of their body so they up with a V shape body with a big upper body and twig legs. They get skin problem, develop boobs and their neck size also increases.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEQ7rVXFpZO/?taken-by=denkhun.ngamnet&hl=en

His gym trainer/ buddies are def using so there's a high likelihood his using too.

most guys who are body building use steroids, sad to say, but its like a trend. Its a way to build muscle faster and upkeep it.

And even the ones that dont use it, when they work out to the extreme point thier body becomes v -shape with or without steriods.