[News] Dome Drunk driving in 2002 killed two people. Pantip people are buzzing about it.

Noydarny80

He attended the funeral and everything after though, so thats why I thought all along he was responsible. Now Im starting to think if the husband had not seen him at the scene of the accident and there wasnt all this evidence against him, perhaps he would have escaped scott-free from any responsibility. I dont get how he can just leave the victim without waiting for police and emergency response to arrive, if he was not guilty of driving under the influence. The fact he was on medication...that cause drowsiness...it was already reckless of him to drive knowing he was sleepy. Apparently they said that he went out to buy a video game. So if he had sleep deprivation and was on medication, then why did he have time to go out and buy a game??????

These are confirmed reports by the way. Because at his sentencing he was responsible for paying for the phone booth and the trees he damaged

The DA claimed Bruce Jenner is driving under the speed limited but the driving style is not safe. So they do not have enough evidence to build a solid case on her but she can be sued in civilian court. That's what the family is doing now.

Ok point in case made lol instead of giving heat to the owner of the title dome. We giving it to old news regarding num lmao. I was just using num as an example I didn't mean to bring back hardlshment. I'm sure he's paid his dues. Lol

Num was just on a show recently and confessed that he was going through a really bad break up and drank all the time to get over his ex

I actually followed Num news alot because my mom is his #1 fan!

So back then, he was still really popular when he had the accident case. But on the news it said he drove back from a lakorn set and fell asleep on the wheel. I never read that he was on drugs or under the influenced. He also got a light sentence for it, because he served the military before.

In America, a lot of my friends who are soldiers sometimes show their military ID when they get pull over and literally the cops just lets them go. There's always biased in every country, and specially with a celebrity.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/126562-actor-kills-garbage-collector-in-car-crash/

this is where the garbage women source came from. and it was on a lot of thai news too

According to the courts he got a light sentence because he admitted to the crime, it had nothing to do with him serving the military. let it be a poor guy who served he would have been jailed.

The fact he failed to stay at the scene of the accident says a lot. This I didnt know till I posted the news myself. No one can confirm whether or not he was under the influence, because he left the scene of the accident prematurely. But his actions dont prove he was innocent. There is not a good enough reason as to why he left prematurely, because he was the driver that killed the victim, he should at least stick around to give a statement. Unless hes taken away in an ambulance where the police can reach him later on, he shoudnt have left if he was innocent. Either way, its Thailand, where the rich can buy their way out.

If Dome didnt go to jail for drunk driving while killing a person, what are the chances of Num getting any kind of sentence when they couldnt prove he was under the influence?

Police officers tends to not give their own a ticket...I have seen it with my own eyes. Even when your spouse is an officer most cops would let you off but there's exception to the rule. Some cops will still give you a ticket even if you are married to one. Anyhow, I haven't met anyone that got off from a ticket for showing their military ID. Was Num dating Noi that time? Or whatever her name was. He did seemed to really like her. Is he even dating anyone?

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/06/22/national/national_30037522.php

Chokchai Police yesterday filed initial charges against Sornram of reckless driving, causing death, property damage and fleeing the scene of an accident

I said it from my own personal news that i read, I never read he flew the scene.. i didnt say it didnt happen.

and this was in 2007 my mom already passed so I cant dig any further. But thanks for the source

Im sorry to hear that.

To be honest, when this accident happened, I was a big Num fan too. I always assumed that he was responsible and took responsibility for what happened. So I didnt read more than what was provided at the english forums.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/06/26/opinion/opinion_30037793.php

the author is correct, the damage to his car does look like he was speeding too

It was on the news too that he was driving at 11pm to go get a video game

http://news.sanook.com/1975678/

Wow Dome's press conference about event from 2002. I guess someone pretend to be the daughter of the victim he killed and critize him about him doing an ad for alcohol company. He is going to sue this person because he still talking to the victim's family and know the person is not related to the family. The real daughter also came out and defended Dome.

I dont like how asians are ok with a dead family member as long as there is money compensation. I think Dome should settle this privately. Instead hes publicizing this whole situation because he knows at the end of the day, the public rather hear from him that silence