[News] Dome Drunk driving in 2002 killed two people. Pantip people are buzzing about it.

Noydarny80

http://news.sanook.com/1974747/
I just this news on Sanook. I wonder how Dome can still be a superstar and not in jail for killing 2 people while driving drunk. I guess this news surface because of his alcohol scandal in IG. And someone in Pantip brought this event happened in 2545 when he drove drunk and killed 2 people.

The news interview the daughter of one guy he killed. She pretty much forgive and she said they gave them 400000 baht. And always there to take care of her family.

I wonder why he didn't get in trouble or go to jail for it. Over here you would have be charged for vehicular manslaughter.

Wow. The power of being famous. Everything is just fine and dandy. They didn't even give him a hard time? Didn't Num "drunk" drive and killed one and gave him a hard time? I guess it depends on how popular u are and how much press control : damage ur PR can handle and cover for you. But still, it just god awful no charge no bail no nothing? Just news that he drunk drive and killed? What's the point of even making the news smh.

Num didn't drink.. He was felt a sleep behind the wheel while driving back from the filming Lakorn all day and half a night. They gave him a hell of time and he hit the dumpster or something. The guy happened to be there to pick something out of the dumpster. That's what I heard.

Num was under the influence Noy. Num does drugs and drink too, but who is going to admit that if they kill a person? He can claim whatever he wants since hes a celebrity, and its not like he paid anything for it. His populairty was already on the decline so really that event didnt do anything to hurt his case. If anything Num got a light sentence too. As for Dome, he actually got out the car and helped the victims, so its not like he hit and run. It only affects them if they actually hit and run, like Anita, she hit and run, after that it killed her career

Dome buys his followers but not his likes lol

In Thailand everything there is incomparable to the States and to the Western world. Laws are different, living standards are different. There is no compensation. If you're poor you're pretty much stuffed if something happens, you can't voice, you can't get equal, you can't get much. Those will money will always go off easily. But in this situation it seems like Dome still cared for those loved ones he killed. So I'll say this case isn't too damaging vs the other celebs cases.

Even if they did, celebs can pay their way out. This isn't the first time that Num avoided charges. Years back he and others had Touch take the rap for it

Can you give me some more info about this? I've heard about Touch being involved with drugs but never about Num being involved with the whole situation.

exactly Num is never `involved.` It was a drug bust, RS basically had Touch take the rap for it to save Nums reputation because he was the more popular star. Num was also there but his name was cleared. Touch career ended then. Natty knows more clearly about the whole situation, but shes not around to clarify

And Num did not hit a guy while he was looking through the dumpster, where are you reading this Noy? The guy was walking on the street when Num hit him. If he hit the guy at the dumpster thats even worse. How can he go hit something thats off the streets? At least if he hit the guy walking on the street, stuff like that can happen. What are people trying to say? That he hit something worthless anyway because he was a garbage picker? lol

• Like 1

exactly Num is never `involved.` It was a drug bust, RS basically had Touch take the rap for it to save Nums reputation because he was the more popular star. Num was also there but his name was cleared. Touch career ended then. Natty knows more clearly about the whole situation, but shes not around to clarify

And Num did not hit a guy while he was looking through the dumpster, where are you reading this Noy? The guy was walking on the street when Num hit him. If he hit the guy at the dumpster thats even worse. How can he go hit something thats off the streets? At least if he hit the guy walking on the street, stuff like that can happen. What are people trying to say? That he hit something worthless anyway because he was a garbage picker? lol

How does Natty know that Num was there? Does she have some kind of connections with the stars?

likely she read in the news, I dont know. Im sure others who followed news back then would have heard about this. I think anyone who read thai would have known the news circulating at that time. I heard from a really reliable source that those rumours were true. Pretty sure most know that Num has a drug and drinking problems.

Oh the dumpster or pile of garbage. I think It was a tv show Num went on and he talked about it. Num says... He didn't know he hit a person at all because he thought it was empty. The man was looking for junks to sell. After Num's accident, every celebs decided to buy RV and hire drivers.

Wth that's not what I heard. The fact he hit a dumpster sounds even more wrong because a dumpster is not in the middle of nowhere. It's usually tucked at the side of a building. And shame on him for patronizing his victim. He didn't have to go into detail what the guy was doing.

ok initial reports of what happened: it was a lady, not a man

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/06/22/national/national_30037522.php

A security officer near the condo where the accident took place saw the bmw speeding before it crashed into a phone booth and a roadside tree. He came out of his car and apologized claiming that he had doozed off sleeping. Then he quickly disappeared from the scene. How the freak do you leave a scene of an accident where you killed someone?

The police filed charges against Num for

reckless driving

causing death and property damage

and fleeing the scene of an accident

If he was innocent of being under the influence he wouldnt have fled. Wouldnt you want to know for sure how the victim is. He went and checked himself into a hospital where the doctor claimed he had sleep deprivation and was on flu medication. So during all these hours, he could have easily found paid off a doctor to tell the story in his favor.

Wow Im disappointment. I know he killed someone, but I never knew he fled the scene so quick without waiting for police and emergency response to show up.

He suffered a nosebleed, thats it. And Num Gunchai said Num wanted him to attend the funeral on his behalf...like wtf!!! he made it seem like he was in ICU. He basically wanted to avoid any link to this accident but in the end had to take responsibility. holy shiet

That's just wrong. How do u kill someone and not have the guts to at least attend the funeral and act like at least you cared a bit. I wonder if he only feel guilty and took responsibility because he had no other choice. And only a guilty person would fled the scene. And how convenient it was s to have a doctor say he is under the influence of a medicine. You know, to think of it these celebrities have got away with too many things nothing they do will in their mind deserve any punishment. Whoever put any celebrities on a pedestal must be on something as good as the celebrities themselves lol