[News] Army Recruitment Lottery

Mai

We used to know this guy...was very close to him once. Anyway, when he was deployed I think it was Iraq. His wife ended up cheating on him while he was gone. He was devastated and drink himself into oblivion. They had a daughter together. A few years later he finally got himself together and made some serious money. The thing that made no sense was...she was with him when they were super poor. And struggle together so much bUT when he was deployed it was that easy to cheat. Now he makes like 100K a year, is remarried and live a decent life. She did regret it as her life with the guy was not as good as she had hoped. But he has a big heart. When she asked for help...money, buying things like a car and whatnot he still helps out. I don't understand in a sense. Some act like when the guys get deployed as if they have a choice.

Wait what? He's still helping her financially? And even to buy a car after she cheated? I wouldn't lol but then she is the mother of his daughter

He loves his daughter and she stays with his ex-wife more. So whatever the ex wife needs he would give her. One time he told me that his ex wife's car wasn't working properly and she needs to buy something for her new baby. She has another baby with the other guy. He agreed to help her get a new car and also buys something for that child. Honestly, I don't have the heart to do what he did be nice still to someone that cheat on me. I would try but I don't think I would succeed lol

My husband had two best friends that were also deployed. One came back earlier and started sleeping with the other's girlfriend. The horrible thing is when the other friend came back. Both went to pick him up at the airport like nothing happened. When they got home everyone was shocked that he was still nice to both. Their other close friend ended up saying, "Dude it doesn't bother you that Kim and Him are sleeping together, and she left you for him?" When he confronted both. She went, "Oh I guess you didn't get my instant message." WTF????! LOL! She went to pick him up because he had left her a message oblivious to her supposed instant message. She was kind of confused, but picked him up anyway. Needless to say the two guys are no longer best friends. It's a shame because they have known each other since they were 3! The girl was shady as hell because she would tell the one she cheated on about all these problems she was having financially and such. Him loving her and wanting to be there for her sent her money, had his family give her money, and in the end she was using to spend on the other guy.

If im his wife i would be pissssss go the max. That wouldve our arguments daily. We woukd be miserable lmao lmao lmao

He was just happy that she regret cheating on him. If she had a chance to do it over she would have done things differently. Yeah, if I am the new wife I would be pissed as hell. I can understand the love for his daughter because that bond will never be broken no matter what. But to help out financially for other stuff that is not related to the daughter is harder to accept. He mentioned that the little boy is still his daughter half brother lol. And one guy in my brother know...when he was in Afghanistan his wife took everything...when everything she left him broke. She drained out their account and left him pretty much dry. He was so depressed after that. It is so sad to be deployed somewhere dangerous then have to worry about situation at home. I think it's cruel to do something like that.