[News] Noon & Todd Piti

Mai

Ploy C is dating a Chinese guy from Hong Kong. I don't know if he is rich but most likely because she says he is a friend of a friend. He is not bad looking.

I have things for white Dude. I think Charm's husband and Angie's are very handsome.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Aff and Songkran, the person who call the shot is Aff. I think saw one of his interviews, he says Aff is nangrai in real life. Lol when it comes to things like house and chores she likes to do in particular way if not nangrai will come out.

Angie's man is very good looking. I envy the young Ploy too, her family seems so warm and loving. I don't think Songkran is controlling. Aff seems genuinely happy with her married life and chooses to put her family first before her ET career.

Hahhaa...I think most n'eks are so rai in real life. Janie probably takes the cake for me. She's the rai that's also manipulative and those are the scary ones. I can see how Aff is that way...behind them sweet smiles, some real long claws are just underneath lol

I know a n'ek in real life. But she's more like one of those doormat n'ek lol. She's super sweet and understanding. Sometimes too understanding lol. The problem is she's so nice it makes people around her almost look bad lol. Though, nowadays there's not that many naive, sweet innocent n'ek in real life anymore. So many things in life rob a lot of people of their innocence.

I don't think she will ever divorce him. She's used to his ways. They have been dating and married for a while. It seemed like it's not a secret of his doings. Divorce is messy with or without kids. Isn't the divorce rate nowadays higher than marriage rate?

Agree...Cheating under any circumstances is wrong. It is not hard to walk away if you don't love the person. Being with someone you don't completely love is harder than leaving them. I always questioned the heart of those that does the cheating. I have been around a boyfriend cheating on the girlfriend vice versa. But to me, the messier ones are those that are married and have kids involved.

If you love your wife other women shouldn't matter. I met a lot of married men who doesn't have wondering eyes and I envied their wives.
Those nowadays are hard to fine. It seemed less and less of those kind of men are born each day lol. I read a forum which is nothing but men talking and lots of them have cheated. One even said, men are not made to be honest. All will cheat. Anyhow, I have faith than him that there are good ones out there. I always tell my husband if he cheats on me I can never be friends with him after we divorce because all respect are gone. But then again, if a man wants to cheat he'll find a way...

Lol. I'm not saying that cheating is ok! Lol. It's wrong in every reason. But what I'm saying is in the case of a psychotic and pathologically sick woman's mind. A super control freak! Like, if one guy was married ti a woman like that he might end up breaking off and getting with someone else who might understand him better.

In Todd and Noons case, gosh--- it's hard to say who's side I'm on lol because I've seen Todd not being too happy around because she won't get intimate with him. He's deprived of love and intimacy.

Edited by Kimix