[News] Noon & Todd Piti

Mai

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning of their marriage, Noon was willing to have a baby but than all the cheating news came out and Noon kinda put a stop to the baby thing. Noon and Todd both have said they would not change their ways for one another, they will continue to live their life separately and as a couple. I think Todd wanted the trophy wife and Noon wanted the khun ying hiso title lol

i dont think todd is a bad person. he doesnt look like a serial cheater lol. but he's got a mind of his own. i remember when they came to wwywy show, he was really genuine and down to earth. he came across as someone who is of good nature. but i dont think noon was ever physically attracted to him. moreso she was attracted to his "hi-so" status and she probably wanted security. but she prob didnt realize the cost of marrying to someone u dont love. or maybe she did. I think the 1st thing that is lacking in their marriage is intimacy. if she doesnt give him that, I dont think he will stay for her forever. could really only wish them the best.

Trophy wife don't do anything I hope he knows what a trophy wife really is. Trophy wives aren't just for looks they litterary dontdo shit but focus on themselves and spend money. I don't even know how she slept w him to begin w. Mayb he wasn't ugly for her at the begin of his money. I'm just super sad noon became like a joke now/: I use to like her soooo much and admire her but a lot has change. She has change. And change is always good but still, change comes w very judgey-mental ppl lmao. I just really hate her w Todd lmao

You can always just jack off! Lmfao! Sorry for the harsh word ahahah should I have censor it and say wack off? Lmao. >_<.

yep. thats why I am pro-choice and for divorce. if youre not happy with someone, divorce it and figure yourself out. noon has changed so much. sometimes I dont even know her anymore too. lol. she was once a glam-goddess.....but something changed.

He has yellow buck teeth bad hair cut dark looking and doesn't even dress like a hiso lmao anywhoo. I agree if you're not happy break it off and figure things out don't just stay. I don't get what result they would get in staying? Are they seeing a therapist that is telling them otherwise?

It's seems like there's nothing left to fight for unless it's his money and they did sign a contract if some sort that u gotta be married to him for this many years to entitle you a load some lolol

That's I would disagree with you, no one can make Noon look stupid if she doesn't allow it. Noon is too caught up in the hiso status and his money that she turns a blind eye to all his cheatings. If she allows it, she has no one to blame but herself.

I think most of the n'eks probably have their sight on a hiso...it's a former of financial security regardless if he cheats on her as much as changing a pair of socks. They have the recognition, the fame, the power and a life many would love to have. But to trade for all that, I'm sure some self worth is just...anyhow, noon knows what she got herself into. She's not stupid to keep on hanging on to Todd...she knows the game. It doesn't matter how many girls came before her, after her or in between. She's his legal wife...and at the end is all that matters to her.

are there recent concrete evidence or news that todd's cheating? lol BC that I dont condone cheating. lol Or we are just assuming lol just bc someone is "hiso" doesnt mean they are a serial cheater. hiso or not, they also want a good family. but if the woman is at fault, its not the hiso's fault alone.

Noon left Kade for Todd. And I think she is the one who doesn't want to have any kids. When you looked at their past interviews, Todd always expressed his desire to have children but she would tell him after this Lakorn and next Lakorn. I don't know if his cheating have to do with the fact she is not willing to have children.

in Pang Onjira case, she didn't have a good reputation in the beginning. I think heard the rumor that Fluke left his ex wife for her. And even he was with her he would have news of him cheating on Pang. FLuke didn't become a good person until he dated Natalie.

are there recent concrete evidence or news that todd's cheating? lol BC that I dont condone cheating. lol Or we are just assuming lol just bc someone is "hiso" doesnt mean they are a serial cheater. hiso or not, they also want a good family. but if the woman is at fault, its not the hiso's fault alone.

Oh his news came out fast and gone in a second. The reason money because he is one of the executive management in Singha Corporation. And his Dad is a chairman of the company.

Dang I thought they were a happy married couple though sometimes I wonder why she still doesn't want a baby but this cheating thing never came across me 55555 I was stupid and naive about these neks and their hiso husbands, always believed they were happy ever after lol

Omg mayb it's like Brad Pitt and Jennifer A hahahahahha jk ahhahaha the who noon not wanting kids reminds me of that situation. But I think Jennifer A couldn't have kids right? Anywhoo, don't get me started on that fluke guy. He was only decent and cute in that one Lakorn w aom p torfun& mawin lol he still a cheater in my eyes fluke and I feel kind sad for Natalie. Isn't she rich? Lol how the tables have turn lol but anywhoo, dating a hiso in Thailand comes w cheating news so sad. But both chom & poos hubby & bf are hiso , did they ever have cheating tumors? Btw both are ugly to me too lmao Thai hisos aren't as good looking as the rich ppl in America ahhahaha

Tumors =rumors *

It's scary to think of marriage and not be happy in it.

It totally sucks becus you think u find the right one that's why u settle and what not, but next thing u know u wake up one morning and it's completely different.

Poo's boyfriend used to date Aum. Apparently rumor going around he and Poo's was fooling with each other before his relationship officially end with Aum. Poo's boyfriend would have news messing around with Transgenders too. Now Chom's husband i am sure I heard a bunch of rumors too but she just ignore the rumors.

How do you think Jenny T find Hiso boyfriends? Through these brothers. Apparently she is a very closed friend to them because even one time she was hanging out Aum.

It's just plain sad to think most of the hiso that is dating or married to a n'ek has rumors or have cheated. I think rumors most often doesn't just come out of left field. Not all but most hiso men are notorious for cheating. I mean, they are rich and the temptation is just overwhelming. Honestly, when these n'eks gets old do you really think these men are going to be truly faithful? They have so much of hush money that cheating in their world is nothing. I'm not saying all of the men, but finding a true faithful hiso men is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Look at us speculating as to why noon or any the nek married a hiso like we know the reasons and what they are going thru in their lives lol I love it! I guess they ( ppl like them) will always give others to talk about heheh. What I wanna know is how they would do the deed w a tranny & not know they are tranny? Lol don't u feel the nuts? Lmfao! Well good luck to poo w her bf then she seems to really be clingy onto him. I guess they all know they can't be neks forever so they gotta find some insurance money to fall back to. Which is just sad to think that they can't even take care of themselves. To which it makes it like they think really low of themselves as well.

I always wanted to married rich when I was a teen lmao I always did wanted to be trophy wife who did absoultey nothing and just live the good life lol to be taken care of w money lol I still dream

Of that life but I also have money for rainy days lolol you always gotta take care of yourself first no matter what!