[News] Noon & Todd Piti

Mai

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAS sunny u get it! & yes Mai pls do start a thread hahahah I wanna read lmao! Anywhoo so I check tiks fb about his littlefox in a little sad I swear I see more girls than boys outfit. And not to mention I only like one of the display outfit of this little boy wearing the cloths and whoever is running their page isn't doing a good job at showcasing the clothes and it's all in Thai I can't read! Lmao!

I think last year or two year ago when Noon was in China filming her TV show TNMC, news broke out about Todd and this model. She is supposed to his employee too but reporters digged deeper find out she was his mistress and noon knew about it too. Kinda like Nuntida and Her ex husband.

Noon is rich in her own way...I don't understand why she keeps on looking another way when he cheats. The money is not all that when you have to share your husband. If she divorce him I don't think it's hard for her to find someone else. Status and money must be something she so desired to have and keep to forgive him.

I dont think she loves him all that much , shes having her fun outside the home too. SO even if he cheats, as long as she has the legal papers shes fine with it. It only hurts if you love the person. When youre married for the benefits you could care less

But shes not a committed wife either lol. I mean from the very beginning she wasnt even willing to get pregnant. A relationship works when both are willing to compromise. I think they both married each other cus each were happy with what the other person could bring, Todd being the rich hi-so and Noon being the beautiful trophy wife.

But why do we have to get prego right away after marriage? Does that what it means to have a title / signed paper? That we have to get prego? And then what? Prego and still be cheated on? Oh hell no! She should cheat too ahhahaha
Omfg! I am so so sorry for the many same post pls delete one sorry!!!! My iPhone would load so I kept clicking lmao!

Talking about them somehow makes me think of Ann and Puri for some odd reason. I think Puri seemed to be a better husband. Has there been any news of him straying? I think most of these men doesn't care about their wife all that much. They have it in their head that there's plenty of other girls ready to take her place. The wife is legally bind so she probably doesn't care either. And if no prenup...man that's set for life. Like Mel Gibson he had to pay $350MIL for his divorce.

Do Thai sign those prenups? Yeah so did pang and her hub separate? Anywhoo, why did she ( noon) married Todd? Was it to just snatch him and his money before anyone else could? While he's still chasing her? I heard her co host from TNM? It tee10? Help and arrange for her and Todd soon after she and lads faded?

i dont think noon would want to divorce todd. he's security. but i do believe they fight and dont get along that much. noon doesnt seem to enjoy doing the deeds with him.. hes all bloated and deprived or something. so if he cheats bc shes not willing to sleep, i can see that. bc if she doesnt want to get intimate, might as well divorce and let separate lives.