[Clips] CH 3 46th Anniversary: Love Mission

m3lhouse

Just finished watching the 46thlovemission game, the concert was alright not the best. To many people on the stage. Everyone looks great despite the outfits are ugly and singing are bad no offense but at least they all try. Toey look so cute and pretty.

I watched NY parts quickly and...what little amount of screen time they got! Lmao the camera always focus on Boy and Margie, i remember last year when ny, mk and bm all hugged, the focus was solely on BM. (<- got me a little pissed, there werent even decent fancams of it)

Yeah this year sucked. No one looked like they were having fun. But at least with more stars the fans got to see more than just the regular popular people. That was one big complaint from last year.

Nadech and yaya were inseparable though hahaha look at this clip when Kim tried to come stand between them, nadech was like you can go over there ahhaha Kim's shaking her head ahhahahah

https://instagram.com/p/BDdHqXdkzLy/

sh8t that was so harsh//rude from nadech to kimmy lmaoooooo but all I see is Mark being busy in the background lmaoooooo. :omg5::omg5::omg5:

I love the song Yaya covered. It's beautiful OST from Ab Rak Online haha :)

Edited by Kimix