[Article] Bella Is Overly Hot; She Has A Hiso Pursuing Her Not Just Weir

NinjaKKN

well Vier already has a fan base, he is not going to lose fans if he says hes dating this or that person. But Bella sold it as if shes dating JJ, so if she goes public with Vier, all those that cheered for her and JJ will start bashing on her lol

Well the thing is, if she does go public, can you imagine all the people who would bash on her, and bash on Vier in the process? Then when she doesnt defend him publicly its going to take a toll on their relationship. Sooner or later they will resent each other.

:) is there really people who think james ji and bella can be real that's hilarious from what i see it there is absolutely no way it's so clear that they are doing it just for business witch i don't see it as a wrong thing it's a business and they are serving their fans but it's clearly not to the point of bashing her if she is dating someone else that suppeerr delusional thoughts plus from this interview that i had read here in most of her respond about marrying "i'm still young i'm not in a rash still faaaaarr away" she almost want to say leave me alone i still want to enjoy my fame and my youth not marrying anyone no weir no else , but anyway you want to be a superstar then you have to take all the question and the comments bad and good , good luck for them they are human in the end

You don't think someone like Weir would have other girls persuing him? I think if Weir started talking to other girls, Bella would be on her toes worried. To a certain extent, I think Bella thinks Weir is a for sure thing therefor she's not to concern with offending him in her interviews.

Agree with that about Bella! is not the same when she is in front camera and BTS. Watch that clip it did prove from the line the host girl read it. When the host girl get her phone to the host guy read he seem very interest so when he said i will read it aloud, the othe host guy don't let he read. This dude is fake on screen from the line that host girl pick to read it out sound Like both are not the same one. ??? hate her annoy

that mv got me like "whoa!" towards the end but then I went "oh" lol

Weir probably doesn't mind her saying these things is probably bc she told him in advance you know like, "Oh I have to say this and that to save my reputation and blah blah". He probably understands the situation. You know its too bad the movie Fatherland got banned or else we'd probably have an interview of these two somehow at the press con or movie premiere hahaha. It's the movie where they met