[Article] Bella Is Overly Hot; She Has A Hiso Pursuing Her Not Just Weir

NinjaKKN

SMH. Bella oh Bella! When will she ever learn to give better interviews. I used to not think much of it because I felt that if Weir was upset over the way she answers about their relationship, they would have talked it over and she would make adjustments to it but time has proven that she really has no courtesy towards Weir whatsoever. I really do like her as an actress but personality wise, eh.

lol is this some kind of Vier's karma? Because I did read that when still dating pancake, Vier was pretty rude answering questions about their relationship?

lol good reason, but last time I watched Weir's interview about Bella he seems to really don't mind her rudeness and defends her lol saying she's young and cute in her way hahaha maybe he likes her rudeness LOL

Yeah, I don't care how much he think she is cute, But I am sure he does get upset with the way she answered questions about him. If you love the person you will get upset and if you don't then you don't really love him/her. Bella is not young she is probably around 25-26 years old and she never improve in her interview techniques. I saw other stars give better interviews about their love life without giving away too much info.

I can't stand how she answer questions when it comes to Weir but have accepted the fact that it will never change. There must be something great about her for Weir to still stick around and defend her. I honestly this these two will make it to the alter but until than, they will never accept that they are a couple.

He's not financially gaining from this relationship which makes me think it's actually love. I mean with Pan, I always wondered if it was just pure love and interest, or fininacial gain that kept them together for as long as it did.

Hey, if Weir allows Bella to treat him this way, so be it. Perhaps Weir loves a good chase or a girl who plays hard to get towards him when she's doing things with other people. Lol

I say the same thing to Vill, too, about Nong. Lol

Both Weir and Bella are adults. I'm sure Weir watches Bella's interviews and he knows how rude she is towards him. The heart or body just wants what it wants. Sadly. Hehe.

I heard when weir dating pan he was cheating on her, clubing drinking and I think it his karma too because now he want to get marry by 35 I think he waste his time with bella I don't think she will be ready. I wish he can open his heart for min, she really like him if I am not wrong I like him as actor

A while back I saw a thread about them together on Pantip. One girl was talking about her Khao Yai trip and along the way she met these two couple. It turned the couple is Weir and Bella. She posted the pictures she took with them together. And I saw on both of their IG the shirts they were wearing same exact the other post on pantip.

She's probably rude to the cameras but doing other naughty things Vier likes behind the scenes lolllll

Lol sweetie that is maybe the real reason why Weir don't mind LOL!!!

Plus back in those old days before Bella has a koo-jin she was going places with him lol

Weir doesn't come off as a fool to me so it leads me to believe that she's good to him behind the cameras for him to stick around this long. When Weir speaks of Bella, he seem so in love and protective. I'm waiting for the day the two announce their marriage lol

Yea I think she wants to be able to stay in the channel as a hot n'ek with a koo-jin so she try not to associate with Weir in public but privately I'm sure all the insiders know haha. Because I think if they come out, she will be affected the most and not Weir.