[Pictures] Komchadluek Awards 13th

Kwan20

The telecast of the award show. I really liked sunny's speech hahaha and weir, damn his first award after 10+ years... http://youtu.be/RFP8ChtL0xsThey cut out yaya's acceptance... So you know her fans called out the show. They said they had problems with signals but will try to release a full version. Ummmm what?! Hahaha makes no sense.

They did it last year too which I think is stupid. Why give an award to someone who actually lost Hahahaha and I think it's embarrassing that it's Bella twice like you couldn't beat Yaya, again Hahahaha

well most thai awards usually dont go to the deserving people, it goes to the people who can attend lol. If Weir gets this one, a lot of the other awards will follow suit, and he will get the other ones as well...that is if he agrees to attend lol. Por wasnt winning any awards when he was with Channel 7 either, it wasnt till he went over to channel 3. HE didnt become a better actor,just that most award shows are channel 3 biased

well most thai awards usually dont go to the deserving people, it goes to the people who can attend lol. If Weir gets this one, a lot of the other awards will follow suit, and he will get the other ones as well...that is if he agrees to attend lol. Por wasnt winning any awards when he was with Channel 7 either, it wasnt till he went over to channel 3. HE didnt become a better actor,just that most award shows are channel 3 biased

I agree, awards tend to go to those who attend but in this case, I really think Weir deserves it. I thought he deserved it when he portrayed Khun Yai in Pin Anong but I think the award went to Nadech which I thought was a joke.

They should do it where if the winner can't attend they can do their acceptance speech from their location. Just because there's an issue with scheduling doesn't mean the award can't still be given to them. Just like Korean award show...the channel had their own award show to give to the stars almost like an encouragement. I don't know if I could actually be proud of an award that I didn't deserve but one where I got just cause I took up a space.

Oil deserves one maybe years ago too but it went to Tik hahahahaa honestly and Weir deserves it many times but it goes to newbies.

I think they should up their game with Thai awards. Its like every popular celebs have awards in their closet just because they are popular but talent is whatever. Not saying all of those that got an award have no talent but sometimes it really doesn't belong them lol.

Tik received many awards that he didn't deserve. Lol It was a big joke to me when he won best actor for his lakorn with Aum.

The one year Tik won for his lakorn with Jieb, the funny one, it was so awkward when he went up *muha* he was cracking jobs and no one laughed with him *rll* people didnt even bother to look happy for him either

Lol I was embarrassed for him.

I agree, awards tend to go to those who attend but in this case, I really think Weir deserves it. I thought he deserved it when he portrayed Khun Yai in Pin Anong but I think the award went to Nadech which I thought was a joke.

Not just Pin Anong, I thought he was great in LRSKF too.

I think they didn't care they just care they got the awards. weir deserves lots but this is Thai Awards which is... Even on vote mag shooting they did same way if the winner can't attend they find new one why don't they think about the fc take time to vote for they Fav one.

Yeah the awards committee will always pick channel 3 actors and actresses over other channels. Like two years ago it was JJ year and he won every thing even though his acting in Khun Chai was not even that good. For while, Nadech and Aum year where they would pick everything up even if they have no lakorns.

They will make up an award because they know this person will bring a lot of attention to their award show. Like Aum, she was always vote as sexiest star but she doesn't do any swim suit or half naked like other stars. She has to tell them to stop giving award and give it to someone else.

you know that most the awards the stars have to submit their names to win the awards too right? so its not as if the nominations come from a panel of judges lol. When Aum said she wont submit her name to win the sexy awards no more, she stopped winning them lol