[Article] Om Akapan Admits Talking With Only Preaw Tussaneeya; Praises She's Cute

NinjaKKN

I dont think its wrong for a guy to be a player if hes not married. I just dont like cheaters lol.

The problem wit Om is hes not even man enough to break up with a woman properly. I mean he sure wasnt lazy when he pursued her, so why not break up with her properly. Going MIA is the most irresponsible thing a man can do to his girl

According to fans Preaw was being spotted went on a movie date with Om recently, that's a quick move lol. And WP fans certainly don't like it and say they are very disappointed at her dating Om and feel like don't wanna support her anymore lol.

I dont think its wrong for a guy to be a player if hes not married. I just dont like cheaters lol.

The problem wit Om is hes not even man enough to break up with a woman properly. I mean he sure wasnt lazy when he pursued her, so why not break up with her properly. Going MIA is the most irresponsible thing a man can do to his girl

I have a male best friend who's like that. He said he doesn't like saying "I want to breakup with you." He rather go MIA and have her catch his drift so she can initiate the breakup. Om and Selina weren't even that serious anyway since she said they never got to the going out on dates stage. So he was just chatting and flirting with her for two months then his interest for her died down. Lol

Anyway, there's this one Bollywood actor that cheated on his famous girlfriend and his mom defended him by saying her son is the sweetest and kindest soul who doesn't want to break a girl's heart by telling her that he wanted to break up with her. So he rather be the bad guy and cheated on her to force her to break up with him first. She was liked, my son is a gentleman that would never initate a break up first. How gentlemanly of her son. LMAO! She taught her son well or what.

That's not a quick move. Lol Preaw started talking to Om in January and already went out on several dinner dates with him so being seen out on a movie date at Emporium is just part of the early dating stage.

Fans can be so insane sometimes. As if they have any control over who their favorites date. I especially don't like how some fans think it's an okay thing to do by posting on Preaw's IG and telling her to stay away from Om. I'm not cheering for Om either but I do respect her private life. Preaw said she's happy at the moment so as a fan, that's fine by me. Om is probably on his best behavior right now too. Well, he better be! I can still jin WP as long as they're in a lakorn together, although Om did spoil my fantasy a little. 5555

Wasn't he just hitting on Now a few months ago? I haven't been keeping up with the news but someone mentioned that here months or weeks ago. We don't know how serious him and Selena under be more serious than we assume. Last I read it was him who confirmed the relationship with her and she denied him

Om only confirmed that he knew Selina and talked to her as a sister. Selina in her last interview about him in November confirmed that she stopped talking to Om because they have nothing in common. She was the one who said she's not that sad about the talk ending abruptly because they never got to the stage of going out on dates.

I didnt know they have been on several dates already lol, I thought she said he is just a brother at this stage so I was thinking they were just talkling lo.

I dont know I just always have the image of Om being a player lol, so I dont really think their relationship will last for that long. But who knows, maybe he is really serious with her since they alreay went out for several dates, and seems like it's her first time dating someone, I think she's serious too, so as long as they are happy I am ok with that. But yes Om did spoil my WP fantasy as well lol.

Edited by asher13

Om said he's only talking to Preaw so that's much pretty insinuating that he's dating her. Preaw refused to confirm if she's only talking with him though. She said she has family, friends, and siblings that she talks with. Lol

I told my friend who's still rewatching Morrasoom again and again and again. She said, "So Kwang Noi is cheating on Nai Noi with Om now." LMAO

Om's previous manager introduced Selina to him and they exchanged contacts and stuff, then when the rumour of them seeing each other broke out, Selina was interviewed first, she didn't deny it, she told the reporters to ask Om.

Then Om was interviewed, he answered with his usual routine: they knew each other but they are not dating, don't know about the future, he told the reporters to ask him in two months, 555555

Then there is new rumour saying that this is a publicity stunt Om and Selina's camps pulled together to get them two in the News, 555555, actually Om was asked about this at the opening ceremony of LMKT, he denied it.

However, I think there is defo something going on between them, they are probably not serious yet, but they are seeing each other, 55555555

Om and Selina are from different channels and never worked together since she is a newbee as well, so the rumour is either true because people notice them together, or it's publicity stunt which it's not the case from what I know, , at least Om's camp did't initiate any scheme, so the rumour started for a reason, I think they were at the stage of going out on dates and stuff, that 's how it is started. Besides Om admits she is his type, I asked, 55555555

Also, when the reporters told Om that Selina told them to ask him if they are dating, Om's reactions are like shy and happy at the same time

ok now I remember where I read all this.

How can they be talking for months and not be on any dates. That's an alright lie. Talking about Selena and Om.

Well Selena probably lied to save them both. And it does matter because he might break up with preaw the same way lol

Ninja is the one assuming they're not That serious because she believes Selina's word that fhey never went out. They just chatted up and flirt lol

Lol, being a gentlemen is so lame and mean in my view. A lot of Asian men are like that, they can't say let's break up but acts like an ass so the girl will be the one to break off.

I am sure Om and Selina went out but they realized they are not a good match and so they decided to cool it.

We cant assume they werent that serious, because she claimed they never even went on dates, which isnt true because people spotted them together. They might have already become bed partners for all we know. Pretty sure Selena wasnt impressed that while he was sweeting her off screen, he was like going around confessing his admiration for this naek and that naek. Or drooling over this naek and that naek. He sure looked like he wanted to eat Poo off screen lol. Its not like Om keeps his eyes and mouth to himself. Hes always pretty vocal with his eyes and words lol.

From the sounds of it, hes been seeing Preaw since January? but during that same time he was hitting on Now. Maybe its innocent flirting, but with Om its never innocent. Lets see if who else he hits on, if he goes on the down low and stops running his mouth and drooling over this naek and that naek, then I will believe hes that into Praew. Then again I do believe he would be more into Preaw than most of his exes, because she would be the first naek hes dated, before that hes always dated supporting actress/nang rais.

5555 Mai you are ruining Selena's innocent image, they cant be bed partners since they never went out LMAO :omg5:

Anyway I just dont think their relationship will last that long but yes since Preaw is his first Nek date it may last much longer that I thought :omg5: . I dont mind Om's being a player as long as he's not dating actress I like I just laugh at his crush on this and on that. But since he dates Preaw now, I have to follow around to see how long they will last. lol

Preaw probably playing the field too I mean 22 is still a little bit too young to get serious in my view. Your career just starting and you're making that money to be stable.

Since her close friend Now dates New when she's 18 or 19 and they are still together, she may want to be like her to find a Pek older than her to have a stable relationship so maybe she's serious lol, But she should be careful since Om is nothing like New comes to replationship *^lol*Though I dont feel New onscreen, I do like him and Now together off-screen, he seems like a good boyfriend and they are super cute and sweet together *shy*

I didn't assume that they're not serious because I believe Selina's words. LMAO I said so because of the duration of their short-lived relationship. Being with someone for less than 3 months is not considered a serious relationship. I only have one relationship that lasted a few months and I definitely don't consider that as being serious. It's the getting to know each other stage. Not even long enough to go steady and be committed to each other long term. Lol

Maybe Ninja's trying to convince herself Om is a better guy now and Preaw is special to him so he wont break her little heart lol. jk jk.

Nah! I'm waiting for her to snap out of it in a few months or upcoming weeks. 555 She can't be that heartbroken if they didn't last that long. Lol Preaw likes someone who's attentive and takes good care of her so we'll see how long Om can keep it up. I'm pretty sure he'll go back to being his old self very soon. But I do believe that some men can really change for girls they truly loved. My dad is a fine example of that. However, I'm not naive as her to think that men can be trusted to be completely honest in a relationship. We all know that men are species that can't be trusted.

Look at Pin, she's married to Jetrin for ages but she still doesn't trust him. When he's not with her, she'll force him to do video call or send pictures so she can know that he's not entertaining some girl. Talking about them, they're such an oversharing couple. Jetrin went on At Ten and talked about how he and Pin do roleplay sex to spice up the bedroom. He said she'll dress up as a maid and he'll play the master punishing her for not doing her job right. I'm liked, OMFG! TMI, dude! And his sons was right there when he said that. Even the host told his sons to cover their ears. It really takes a shameless person to be that revealing about his/her sex life.

Edited by NinjaKKN
  • Like 1