[Article] Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of rape

shampoo

I saw her giving statement clip. She looks fanciful so much. She told that when she have sex with VIc in first time, he call her to go his room but she don't think anything what???

or she think he will invite her to play a card. So innocent lol. And she said that Vic's raped her at first time, but then she love him, Oh! god she's watched Thai dramatic too much right?

so she think that her life is Sawan Bieng, Dao Pra Sook or Jum Leoy Ruk. She said that she don an abortion because she's pressure and don't need to cry out for Vic,

but now she is out to reveal everything because she Need Vic admitting every thing huh so you need to call for him or not? LMAO

Actually, When I watched this. It like I watched a mad girl talk about ridiculous thing.

At now, Vic's manager angry so much, and will use a lawyer to take action of her.

• Like 2

Lmao kris your comments make me laugh.

She does sound a little nut in the head. The second time she went she didn't think about another rape too. Lol said she got trick into going it. Like he would lure someone liek her. He must be a little crazy himself if he likes her to the point luring her in

There is probably truth to her story in that he slept with her, but I dont believe for one second it was rape, because she sure didnt make it sound like rape. Plus even in her answers where she couldnt even be sure the father of the baby was Vic shows how loose she is. She doesnt give solid answers, its always all over the place. Every time they meet its in a room to do the obvious. This girl probably wanted a pay off and didnt get one

Yep that's how it would be in Thailand.

This girl went to Taiwanese media and with lack of evidence they didn't make the story big so she has to hit the Thai media to blow this up. I wouldn't know about this if she didn't come to the Thai media for a press con