[Article] Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of rape

shampoo

Huh apologize to her for what? For taking her or making her a fool? Lmao

"ถามว่าเป็นลูกของวิกไหม ก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน เขาเป็นคนที่เรามีความสัมพันธ์ด้วยมาตลอด

เรามีความสัมพันธ์ล่าสุดกับเขาแต่ไม่ได้ความสัมพันธ์บนเตียงกับคนอื่น"

The interview is missing some word.

"You ask if it's Vic's baby? I don't know either. He's the one I have a intimate relationship with. My latest intimate relationship was with him but didn't have any with others."

lol I think she's upset that he slept with her and then got married a few months afterwards. In one of the text, she wrote that he slept with her and today he tells her that he got married. Lol I think she's just pissed off that Vic didn't choose her. Vic and his wife never confirm their relationship until they got married so Pear probably think she had a chance with him.

I don't think so but even I don't follow him knows he have a gf, his wife now. It was never confirmed but we know he was dating her.

So how does this lady claimed to be his gf but have to be kept secret? Basically she's a booty ball. I think she should apologized to him for kill his baby without his knowledge IF she was really pregnant.

Or she killed it off because she was scorn. Lol basically according to her, they don't even meet. When they meet its only in hotel room. What does that tell you? She was delusional. Lol

She even said she has a fight with his wife. Hmm

I think she was sleeping with other people too. That's why she wasn't sure if it was his baby. Like she was pregnant, that was the time to out him.

First she claimed she had a miscarriage then now said she aborted it. Basically people were saying she was dating a Thai man for years.

Her story doesn't make sense. She said she last saw him in June of 2015. Last time she slept with him. She was pregnant 2 months later that's in August. Now she claims she was 2 months pregnant when he got married in November.

Edited by shampoo

The girl is so questionable. She can't produce any evidence not even one picture with Vic despite claiming to date him for 5 years. If she wanted to catch a guy that famous and rich, wouldn't it be more believable to keep the baby and demand a DNA test from him later on? And she said she's exposing him now because she wanted him to apologize to her and say whether he loves her or not. :rolleyes:

The chat conversations she posted online and the one she showed to the media on her phone has different names on the top left corner. One has Vic's name and the other one has someone else's name. She was once a fan of him but then after he got married she anti him. The girl sounds like a nutcase.

Hardly any Thai netizens believe her. They say she's embarrassing Thailand. She should go see a doctor because she sounds very uneducated and unstable. *czy*

Now that the Chinese Media has pick up the story hopefully we get a response from Vic. Lol lets hope she's aware that she can get sued by Vic's company if she's just speaking nonsense, rape is a very serious crime. Maybe Pear watches too much drama? Lol you know those lakorn where P'ek forces himself on N'ek and she ends up falling for him. ??

^^ Yea, his manager already responded saying that Pear needs to see a doctor (for her mental illness), and they will no longer respond to the fake news. The manager also said that the case will be handled over to their lawyers. If Pear is not mentally ill and plan to get something out of the fling she had with Vic, she will need more evidence. The only thing that she has is the chat line and a ring in which no one knows if it is even real. The Chinese fans are even more funny, they keep trying to figure out why Vic looks so much more handsome in the photo from Pear's phone and they figure that it is because it only showcase his eyes. *lil*

Idk why this case reminds me of when Waii came out to say that she was dating 2PM Jun K and I remember Jun K deny even knowing her and his management threaten to sued Waii while the fans defended Jun K to the fullest. It wasn't until the Jay Park incident where the some fans were invited to a private conference where the 2PM members and their management team announced that Jay will no longer be part of the group because he did something that cannot be accepted. Right after the conference, the 2pm fans were split and then that's when the photo of Waii and Jun K came out. The 2PM's fans had the photo all along and they knew that Jun K knew Waii but to protect their idol they kept the photo a secret until 2PM pissed them off. I think the funniest I've ever encountered with Korean idol are when an oversea fan capture a photo of the idol smoking and shared it online, the fans in Asia usually gets upset so they will ask the photo to be taken down.

Idk that Jin k or waii case lol but celebrities are humans.... No fans should protect their idol like crazy over idolatry. But it's. A shame that when caught people would deny the truth only to be proven guilty later

But with this case... This lady is really embrasssing herself .... She needs more evidence if she wants to prove she was raped cuz I want to see Vic's team to sue her for fraudulent lol

Rape is hard to prove especially when the time frame of the incident happened so long ago. Again, I don't think Vic raped her. She sounds crazy as to why if he did rape her that she went to see him for a second time. Lets see if Pear have anything else to say or release since Vic's party is letting the lawyer deal with this case. Don't you think that if she was really involved with Vic, they would at least have one photo together? Or even a private photo of Vic taken when he is with her? It is no wondered that the first time she accused him, the Chinese Media had a lot of doubt about her claims. The Chinese Media is reporting that Vic had a one night stand with Pear, not that they had an ongoing relationship throughout the years. Vic is a rather busy actor traveling between China and Taiwan all the time, I wondered how he would finds time for Pear? Besides, he is popular enough to have girls offering themselves to him so why would he be asking Pear to come Taiwan just so he can rape her?

Her making rape so casual is bothersome. If someone rapes you, you pretty much is emotionally beat down, upset, terrified not go for more. It's seemed more like sex and that was all to it. She got slighted that he married and wants him to look like bad for sleeping with her while he's married. She comes across as a little off.