[Article] Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of rape

shampoo

Thai woman allegedly accuses Vic Zhou of raped

Posted by Shampoo on Feb 18, 2016 in Celebrity News, International Entertainment, Thai Entertainment | 0 comments

On February 8th, a Thai woman, 28 years old claims to have intimate relationship with Vic Zhou F4 former popular boyband from Taiwan but he didnt take responsibility. She discloste they have been talking on a chat program for many years. On their first meet, Vic was the one initiated her to go see him. Once this story was reveals, many netizens have been criticizing.

yYMi8bv.jpg

The woman goes by the name Pear holds a press conference through Ch2″ and reveals everything.

Why did you come out today?
I saw a lot of questions that comes and I want to speak about it.

How did you get to know him?
I know him through friends and we gradually talk to each other. At first, our talk is just casual and developed into intimate which he initiated. I know him though a friend in Taiwan. I have relatives there. They are friends and hes a friend of one of my seniors.

What do you want from the public publicizing this?
The most things that stand out for me is how everyone spoke about the situation. Some said it correct and others didnt so I want to answer what boggles peoples mind.

What effects does this have on you?
I feel a bit bad but not that much because I encounter more in the past.

Did you meet him in Taiwan or Thailand?
In Taiwan.

http://sugar-daily.com/thai-woman-allegedly-accuses-vic-zhou-of-raped/

Trust the thai industry to hold a press conference over the most random things. This girl just sounds scorn. First of all if he raped her then why did she continue to see him if it wasnt mutual? And whats the point in coming out now that hes married? These people need to get a life and stop trying to get famous off scandals. So freaken embarrassing

You know I'm surprised why this news hasn't taken the Chinese media by storm. From what his fans claim is that Pear was just a jealous fan who was out to get get Vic after finding out that he got married. I read that only 4 Chinese Media cover the story which is very small. For the most part, I don't think many are aware of this case except for his fans since the story got almost to none news coverage. After the accusation came out, Vic just said he's upset with what the Thai girl said and he's worried about his safety (according to one fan's translation). IDK, both Vic and his wife seems not bother by it but let's see if Vic will respond now that Pear held a press conference.

I for one dont believe her story. And really she was probably the one who leaked the information in the first place. who is going to believe her story that she got raped when she basically associated herself with him and claims to be dating him. What a media whore

She claims Vic seeks her out. She's not even a bit surprised he was courting her lol she talks like she is very beautiful she's not surprised he's after her

She claims it was rape but she went back for more. Like who does that? If he forced himself on you, you still trust him cuz he's your friend? Then she said he tricks her to go the second time like he did the first. Lmao

She talks like rape is such a casual thing. Like she doesn't even think about that kind of stuff just because she has a lot of guy friends.

Lol the thai's comments are even more hilarious.

She should have kept the baby. Maybe she didn't keep it cuz she wasn't sure. Who the heck abort Vic's baby.

It does sound really one sided though. Even the media ask if he ever confirm that she's his gf lol

He probably slept with her no doubt but he thought the service was free but she wanted to be paid

Agree Lmaooo

Some are like his past gf are nangek status lol like if she was really a gf, there is bound to be dinner. But everytime with her is just in a hotel room

Ok, I get it now. She went to the Taiwanese media but she didn't get enough attention from them. More like she was being criticized instead from them. So a month past she couldn't get Vic to speak out, she decides to hold a press conference in Thailand. She basically couldn't get one in Taiwan.

Only the Thai media would take something like this seriously. But since she's not a star I doubt she would get much sympathy. Maybe if she had the baby she would have more leaverage. Chances are she didn't know who the baby belonged to and didn't want to ruin her chances with him hence why she aborted, that's if abortion story is true

I read from another source that she had a marriage so did she abort the pregnancy or marriage it? If she's sure that it's Vic's baby then why would she abort it cause that's the only way she can get something from him. I don't think he rape her, I can probably believe he slept with her but to claim rape and keep going back for more is not making sense.

I read at Bangkok post saying a miscarriage but no not according to the Thai media and her interview.

เอาออกแล้ว

ตัดสินใจทำแท้งเพราะกดดัน ทำไมไม่เก็บลูกไว้ ตรวจ DNA

This question phrase as "you decided to do an abortion because you feel pressure"

The Thais even understand it as abortion. Not a miscarriage. I think they would use it in different wording

That's why I said she's crying wolf. No right person would keep going back to their rapist. And if she was really pregnant with Vic, why would she have an abortion? This girl reminds me of the Annie Brook scandal. Annie refused a DNA because all the proof needed is in the a bay's face 5555

Ok, she first accuse Vic through FB which is why his fans were saying that's she was just a jealous fan. There are pictures of hers and Vic's conversation now too. Their conversation was dated July 14, 2015 and Vic sent her a picture too. Lol I don't know if it's the real Vic account or not but if it was then Vic was definitely cheating on his now wife with Pear.

Isn't Vic like a player? Basically he might be sleeping with this girl but it's booty call lol doesn't make it right that he's cheating but this girl is calling him a rapist.

And I'm reading the comment saying the conversation was some kind of weird language propel couldn't make out. Lol and she has no evidence except for a ring she said he gave to her as a birthday present.

Edited by shampoo