[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Sunny,its her choice. She choose this path, no one forced her to be capitalizing on his death. No one forced her to be so active on social media. Come on now, her ig is over 2 years old, and most of her posts are recent, it had less than 100 posts before Por got hospitalized. There are some moments you can keep to yourself. If shes always been active on social media, then it makes sense. But the moment she became a celebrity she couldnt help herself

Im sorry maybe Im westernized to the point I dont agree with what shes doing at all. If this was happening in Hollywood people wouldnt call her classy for behaving the way she has in the past few months up until now. From the moment he got hospitalized she was the one who put herself out there. At first I felt bad with the way the cameras were in her face at the funeral, or how the reporters hung out at the hospital. Then when I really look into the situation, I realize she was partly to blame for the chaos. She WANTS the publicity. I thought shes a `private person` and if thats the case then a situation like this would be the best time for her to find comfort in her own home and surrounded by friends and family.

I know, Western are pretty private when it comes to something like this maybe because of the way Westerns are raised and taught. I think with Thailand it is different, I think Thais depend on others a lot for support, family, friends, peers, strangers because consulting is bad in Thailand you don't go out to get professional help. The media probably became her friends as well as the celebs and producers and such in the industry. The people that may be helping will always be just those around you and that can lead to what you do next. That's all I'm thinking. Maybe being active in IG is her seeking support to help her cope...

Well in general Thailand is just different. Because even girls like Janie who are homewreckers got more famous after the scandal. Same goes for irresponsible daddies like Mike. In general, anything that makes news in Thailand will become famous. Things the whole word would frown upon is deemed as heroic in Thailand.

Its not going to change my opinion, but so far what Ive speculated about this lady is true. When people were coming to her defense about her being private and wanted privacy during this hard time, I never believed it. So hate to say this, but Im right again. Watch in less than a year she will be dating and married again. This time it will not be kept private like it was with Por. She is seemingly so heartbroken over her hubbys death...but I see differently. Hardly am I wrong about my judgement of people, watch me come back into this thread and say told you so.

• Like 1

The fans in Thailand are still the weirdest in my opinion. Even the most wrongs are made right. People are famous not with the good they do, but the scandals. Janie has been a child star but never got famous till she became a homewrecker. Mark wasnt all that famous till he cussed out Chalidas mom. The same things that would ruin other stars careers elsewhere in the world...in Thailand it could do wonders for your career lol. Like Peter right now if hes giving interviews right and left, Im sure his behaviour would be applauded. But because hes remaining quiet hes on the losing end

Personally I don't mind what she is doing. So what if she was secretive before and then is now more active on social media? Maybe it's her way of mourning because fans and the media were a huge part of her husband's life. It wasn't like she was posting this and that on IG all the time, just one post a day about her husband and child. So what if she has photo shoots and interviews, she has to make a living now and while the news is hot on her tail. It's not like she's doing something shameful. In the US, we get interviews and photoshoot of the celebrities all the time, whether they what it or not it's everywhere. It's probably the same thing in her case. We can't stop her from going to the mall and then fans are flocking her and Mali for photos. The fans are mourning Por too and being close to her and Mali is a way for them all to connect. I think it's too early to judge her and to accuse her of getting married with someone within two years, etc. is a little too harsh. We don't know her and why she is doing this or that so don't accuse her so harshly yet. Give it time and then we shall see.

You were the same person who says the media and fans should give her some privacy and not stick cameras in thier face all the time...hence my statement that this argument does not apply towards towards her since she is the one provoking all this attention.

I also judged her early on that shes not a private person and that they only kept their marriage a secret one to maintain Pors popularity, and secondly to protect Pors reputation, they f- upped and tried to hide their mistake by getting a marriage certificate before the child pops out. And in the end I am right, shes not private after all by CHOICE. Her doing photoshoots only weeks after his death is not leaving a good impression on me. All the fans were making excuses in the beginning for them that they kept their marriage and child under wraps for protection....so why not keep protecting? Its safe to say they never felt in danger, that was not the reason for remaining a secret. So yes I will continue to judge her because she has given me that right to judge because she put herself out there. Im not being harsh, because so far my harshness has proven again and again to be speaking of facts.

Not saying she can't go back to living her "normal" life but photoshoots only weeks after her husband's death is not her "normal' life. There are lots of other things she can be doing to keep herself busy and occupied if that is what's needed to help her cope, choicing to do photoshoots send out a different message, at least it does for me. I would be more accepting if she was in the ET, than yes doing photoshoots would be part of her normal life, but she wasn't even known until her late husband fell ill so to say she's doing photoshoots to help her get back to normal is a little far fetch for me.

Exactly, if she was already an entertainer than obviously she would fulfill her obligations. Even if she didnt, most companies would be understanding of the situation when death is involved. Shes already done 3 photoshoots and a couple of events at this point, it hasnt been a whole 30 days yet. It took Celine Dion a week to issue a statement thanking fans and supporters after her hubby passed away. And people use the excuse that Bow had 70 days to prepare herself thats why shes moved on, well Celine had a decade to prepare and still she is handling Renes passing with a lot more class.

I think after the 100 days, if she wanted to do photos it would be more appropriate. IlTo me, she's getting her feet wet in that regard a bit early and deemed insincere about the whole thing. Mali, seemed to captured a whole lots of hearts so she'll probably get offers...but the 100 days time frame isn't a bad idea.

Edited by ASH30

I don't think there's ever enough time for one to prepare for the loss of a love one, emotionally that is. You can financially prepare for losing a love one, but I don't think any amount of time can prepare you emotionally. I loss my grandparents last year and knew I would months in advance but emotionally I still felt like I was hit out of no where.