[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Seriously? Seriously?!!!!!! Do the most! Already stirring up drama for a child who doesn't even speak yet! Such instigaters these "fans" of hers. Fcken BS. Things like that will only cause anti-fans for Mali and pit her against other Daras babies. So unnessary this is ridiculous. I feel sorry for all babies. No one should take sides or defend any babies just leave them child only. Fkcen idiot fans. Should all be shot!

Mali is cute but in my opinion she isn't super duper cute. Like if I saw her at the grocery store I'll be like "oh she's cute" but not "omg look at that little girl she's so stinkin' cute!" I think it's the fact that she's Por's daughter that the fans and netizens are so crazy about her. At the same time the fans and netizens have no right going to other celebrities to compare Mali to their kids and even criticizing them and being ridiculous. If I were those celebrities I'd be mad too. Here they are living their own lives and there comes people saying nonsense to them about their kids. Fans are too crazy these days.

I dont find Mali cute, at least not physically. As for her personality, she hardly ever smiles, so its hard to find her personality cute. The only reason she has gained this fanclub, is not because shes Pors child, but because shes the child of Por the diseased actor. I know shes only 2, but I think her mom needs to discipline her. While her mom is giving interviews shes always pulling the covers off the mic, like her mom should actually grab her hand and tell her firmly no. Instead her mom allows her to do whatever she pleases. Of course the reporters wont say anything to a child because they dont want to come off as mean to a baby. I hate adults that dont discipline their children and cause distress to others.

I was at a restaurant one time, and they had this huge fish tank that went around the restaurant, it was at Disney. The kid ran from his table, went up to the fish tank and started banging it like no tomorrow. His parents saw what was going on and acted as if he was doing nothing wrong. Sure it wont break the fish tank because its commercial thickness, it had those little sharks, and big fishes so it wont break with just banging, but he was disturbing peace to the guests sitting there and probably causing stress to the fishes. I actually went up and told him to stop. You dont have to be mean about it, kids actually listen if you tell them nicely. He went back to his table and never came back.

Peemais personality is super cute. Shes always smiling or giggling. If you watch her vdos, you will end up laughing with her.

My worst nightmare is on the plane. I had one little girl that refused to sleep even if she's dead tired. I wanted to sleep cause I was at the airport at 4am. I was so tired to. But when I wanted to sleep, the little girl would slightly kick me and then she kicked the seat in front of her. It was a long 3 hours plane ride.

The only cute baby girl actress I see is Kob's daughter. Lol. She's a real beauty! haha :)

The only cute baby actors I see are Pei's son (holy cow, looks so freaking handsome for a baby boy!) and kob's boy Nadol (but will see if Nadol is as cute as Pei's son) lol Pei Panward's son is holy drooling handsome! 555555555555555555+ He looks like Mark when Mark was a cute baby boy. lmao!!! :)

habits don't die. If she was a mom who had a habit of disiplining she wouldn't be able to help herself. Some parents are like this. They feel the child is too young to understand and too young to disipline and wait till the child gets older. But by that time the child won't listen because they're not used to being disciplined. Or they don't disipline at all because that's their habit

habits don't die. If she was a mom who had a habit of disiplining she wouldn't be able to help herself. Some parents are like this. They feel the child is too young to understand and too young to disipline and wait till the child gets older. But by that time the child won't listen because they're not used to being disciplined. Or they don't disipline at all because that's their habit

Most not all that has one child tend to have a "one child syndrome". Where the parents let the kid do whatever because that's their only child. I have seen a lot of those. I mean, their kid can literally punch another kid and they act like they didn't see anything. When I have my oldest son, I thought he was going to be the only child. And I was stern with him. Spank him a few times and now all it takes is just a look and he knows not to misbehaved. You have to start early for them to learn not start when they know how to talk back. My son is now 11 and he washed clothes, clean, and helps out a lot. My youngest son is a different story lol. I think, some parents get carried away with their love for their kids. You can love them and discipline them at the same time.

I've been traveling the last week and a half and haven't keep track on Thai News. Anyways, I was in Thailand last week and my Thai tour guide told me that Thailand is very in love w Nong Mali. Everyone loves Por and went to his funeral. Also, news just came out that Mali have a older half brother. Bow used to be a host or something like that and she was Por's first love. She left Por for someone else and He waited for her. Appearantly, his family is very protective of Bow's rep and tried to protect her for having a bad image. Can anyone confirm that?

Well that would suck and not be good for Bow if she does have another child and is hiding him and not giving him the love lol how can you leave one child b/h? Hope its not true for her sake or they have a super good reason such as the father of that child have rights to him and don't want him in the public eye like Por hahaha.

I don't think she can do any wrong at this point Sunny. And to be honest it's not like we didn't know she was married before and had a child with her ex. I actually reported this in one of my posts. I don't think it's wrong either she had a past, because what she's doing currently is so wrong compared to having a past.

But of course she is not going to show up with him in public because she can't make money off him so she's going to keep him a secret for now

Saw pictures of Mali's half brother with his mom and sister a few weeks ago at Pantip. He's about 7 - 9 years old? Seems like a very sweet boy, he said, "Daddy Por, I will help mommy taking care of Nong Mali for you. " Many people responded positively and glad that Mali has an older brother.