[Pictures] Channel 3 Runway 2016

Sunyah

Why is Boy in every series? I thought it was to promote newbies. He is in all of them except the Gentlemen series! I'm glad Yam is pairing with the Toey. My poor Chippy is pairing with Boy!

I think he's trying to act in as many lakron as possible before he goes gray lol and start becoming grandpa in lakorn lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo he's so sick......they make him pair with such young girls....disgusting

hahahaha as horrible as some of their walking were, I had a good laugh watching this. The Cupid series looks really cute, but I hope each part isn't long because 8 installments is already a lot. My initial impression of Mario and Toey was a no, but from the runway and teaser, they actually look adorable. Nycha looks like her acting has improved (hopefully) because I wanna watch Great and every time Great says "ka" to his nang'ek my heart melts!! I'm excited to see Nadech as a girl though! Finally we get to see him full on girly since he always like to playfully act as a "katoey".

Here's the whole event.

Wow so many series. But none looks to be one of those series like 4hjhkk or the prince series for the channel anniversary. The newbies are so ugly! Especially the girls....damn... Ahahhaha The trailer for Alek and ja's series where they counsel kids looks interesting Hahahaha they have a lot of family related stories this year. Is slap kiss a dead genre ahahahha I'm sure those series has some of those but I thought their teasers lacked some love just a bunch of drama and action more so. Andrew and ploy's teaser was my favorite. Felt like a movie trailer for gth. The story sounds similar to that Ashton Kutcher and Katherine heigle movie, killers. The fashion show, most awkward goes to cheer! Omg she was channeling hong from the face it was so weird. I don't understand what was happening with her hahahah she looked lost and scared ahahha

• 3 months later...

Damn... This years lakorns have been pretty average to awful so far. And the ones that will air later this year aren't even that appealing! I think the best Lakorn of the year so far that I watched was the one with Alek and Ja... How did that even happen Ahaahhaha they really need to work on their scripts... And their line-ups are terrible... I think they're saving the better lakorns for the end of the year coz most of the lakorns that have aired so far seem like fillers or straight evening vibe especially their weekend slot. The next batch of lakorns line will be ken and wawa, aum and chippy, and benz's ghost Lakorn with nat Morris and a newbie... It's like they don't want people to even turn to the channel!

omgoodness I thought I was the only one that noticed lol! From Margie's lakorn with Mai that was just way too goofy to PCKNMCPW's bad girls club drama and then Nang Tard's remake fail, all of ch3's content has been very bland ever since the year started off with Nadech and JJ's lakorns ending. I was really hoping to see the one w Andrew and Ploy take the next time slot since that one I thought was going to put things back into order storyline/ratings wise, bc they said it would air this month but I guess not once again *Y*

I've actually watched a good amount of ch3 lakorns this year even though they were lame. Ploy and Andrews Lakorn is the only Lakorn left for the year that I don't have a problem with as far as the storyline or pairing. And the trailer for it is SO entertaining and good editing like its a gth. So I'm super disappointed that they got skipped for this lot again. Which is why I think the channel is trying to pick up the momentum with the rest of the lakorns for later this year.... The lakorns that are have yet to air are Andrew and ploy's Lakorn, Mario and toey, mark and Patricia which I thought was supposed to air in this lot too, kluen cheevit was supposed to air in June but they're so behind it looks like that one won't air this month, wawa and top, angkor, the Cupid series, grate and nychaa in nang eye, and nadech and yaya's Lakorn is supposed to air this year too but they've only shot like 10% of their Lakorn... And nakee with ken and taew... Nothing really seems like its a must watch.