[Article] Nadech Kugimiya is the real pra’ek compare to DJ Push

shampoo

Nadech Kugimiya is the real praek compare to DJ PushSthCZar.jpg

Recently, someone made an appreciation post of you buying pizza for the entire staffs and extras.

Ho. This happens a long time ago. At that time I was filming a commercial. It was hot and I was hungry too. So, I ask everyone if they want to eat so I can order extra. I ordered extra for the lighting crews and team. This is a really normal thing.

Read More here
http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-is-the-real-praek-compare-to-dj-push/

Firstly, I must mention that photo is horrible! He handled the interview well. However, all celebrities is no angel, at one point they will or have hurt staff crews and fans feelings. The comparison was unnecessary, but Push is still a douche for his actions.

Now I saw an article about Weir and how he stopped to help someone the road when they drove their motorcycle into the ditch. They have pictures and saying he is real praek in and out of screen. I don't think if this have to do with Push situation. The thing with Weir happened on 2/7/16. But the one with Nadech I thought it happens recently because they have the evidence from fb.

Every celebrity is going to have their own issues and scandals. I don't think Push is a bad person.

Push's issue isn't that bad. He's very charming to his fans. Push really fan services, so I really can't hate him....yet. Lol He just needs to apologize and move on. Haha.

• 3 weeks later...

But besides the issue with the extras, what else has Push done that is so bad?! Okay, perhaps the stepping on two boats with his ex-girlfriend and Jui, but besides that, Push is pretty decent. He loves his fans, always makes time for the reporters/media, fulfills his duties as an actor, DJ, events, and so forth.

They can't blame Jui.