[Video] Praek อ scandal

Mai

I wonder if they're talking about p'ek only or supporting p'ek. The ones that I can think of right now are Ananda, Om Akapan, Ohm Atshar(Lome), Oh Anuchit, Oh Warrut and Art Pasut. Lol It can't be Ananda though he's not the quiet and shy type. I'm thinking of Lome since I don't think it's Om. But is Lome even dating anyone? Lol

apparenty he broke up with Selina from Ch3 a while ago. That picture of him with Preaw was actually uploaded on Preaw's IG by herself after they went to Roi Et for CH7 on tour concert. I doubt there is anything between them. But with Sammie,[highlight the next sentence so no Sammie fans get offended please] I did hear rumour that back in 2011 when they were filming Bandai Dok Ruk, they might' ve had a fling, Anyway, I love Thai media, so straight and blatant, they literally asked Om if he is a casanova to his face here, 5555555555

Wow I never knew Om was like that. Technically he liked almost all the N'ek he starred with lol....he just seems so content I never can imagine him flirting or being a playboy haha oh well i guess they say the most quiet ones are the most dangerous ones. I really liked Om with Kwan sadly but now I'm kinda happy they never had a thing.

Nothing wrong with being a flirt. but some of the stuff he says in his interviews are questionable. Like when I was watching Rae Ruk and his friends in there told him that the naek appeared to be dating the other dude, hes like well shes not married yet, it took me back to the interview where he said he `doesnt care if chat has a boyfriend, cus thats irrelevant. He never cares nor does he ask if a girl is taken or not when hes interested and hitting on her` *muha*

Just saw his interview...he says he has no one to talk to very single. And if anyone looking at him as a player, he is okay with it because he is not a player. Lol, he finally his confirmation about him signing with channel 7. I guess we do have a lot of good source of insider on this forum for Channel. And about Om and Sam that's what so random.

Yes he actually signed with Ch7 since December last year, his contract is for 3 years. With Sammie it was more like the past in 2011, the rumour was that Om and Sammie were seen leaving a party together looking a bit drunk and quite intimate, so what happened or didn't happen afterwards are left for speculation. I don't know it's true or not.55555555

The news with Sammy is so random. 5555

As for his rumor with Preaw, supposedly the reporters saw that they went to dinner together on V-day but as a big group. The reporters asked Om about it but he refused to say if Preaw went or not. He only said the people who went should know. It's not that hard to deny it and say nong Preaw didn't go.

Preaw admitted in a recent interview that she has some p'ek pursuing her. So people suspect that the p'ek might be Om. But Preaw said she's still single because it takes a long time for her to trust someone enough to date them. She's just talking and getting to know everyone that come in at the moment.

Someone pointed out that their background looked very similar. It might be the same place. Either that or they went to the same restaurant and saw each other there by chance.

12729333_548165862004548_116743961143292

Chane teased Preaw on this pic as if he knew who gave her that flower. Fans suspected that the person must be from someone close to Chane.

12717358_548172992003835_411540413020948

It's funny reading online comments on this. Most people commented that Kwang Noi belonged to Hia Yom so Om should back off and goes to Kwan. Lol Seriously, stay away from my girl, Akapan. I don't want you breaking her little heart.

What did I say about how we should just trust Ninja? When no one believed I had faith lol

Thanks for having faith in me. 55555

• Like 1

I actually laughed out loud reading your comment. If anyone is breaking anyone's heart, it won't be Om for sure lol

Yes I had faith all along lol. Anyway it's not that I don't trust Mini, but I didn't trust the manager she talked to. Because sometimes manager keep stuff to themselves in the best interest of their star