[Video] Praek อ scandal

Mai

Yeah, there's lot of scandalous stuff happened behind closed doors. That's why when some fans says that the stars they like are innocent I have a hard time believing them.

There's not a whole lot of dark, tall and handsome out there. So it's easy to guessed lol

are you talking about the lakorn with mos and bee? Yes bee was playing an innocent n'ek who sleeps with all men to increase her fame. It was funny.

I don't care about the dark side: they're all public people and have so many tentations. humans are weaks and sex is one of their weakness.

They say hes the silent quiet type, and although he appears to be this way he hits on them all. Hes dating a naek right now, and she wants to claim ownership so she called in this news and asked the reporters to ask about her. But he has always denied and claim they are all just his sisters.

Isnt Om dating a girl from channel 3. Shes like a supporting actress, but the press refers to her as a naek

The channel 3 girl Om was dating is Selina Pearce, But Selina herself said in an interview last November that she and Om stopped talking. So if this is refering to Om, then this girl who called in can't be Selina.

Which Nang'ek could be dating Om right now? Wow, this is so juicy, I have to get invovled. Although I highly doubt it's Om, but the description does sound like him.

I don't think it's Om either, I've met him quite a lot since 2013, he is shy in real life and prefers to sit in the corner alone in silence, sometime he struggles to express himself even in interviews, how can a guy like him get all those girls, I mean it takes certain quality to be a playboy. No disrespect, I don't think he is capable, lol,he is a bit awkward and stiff when asked to pose and look cool as well, not a guy with great confidence (don't know why I like him a lot, lol, but a lot of fans notice this as well. lol). You know when he made news with Selina , his fans even cheered: finally he has a girl friend! :rofl2::rofl2: After so much public rejections from girls, they were getting worried about him.

Well if that is the case, then I'm surprised at how well he acts shy and awkward, if he manages to fool people with a facade so well, he should be quite good at acting which we all know could use some improvement, (hahahahha..., I say this out of love)

Edited by miniwanabe