Mai

Damn, I'm so sad I can't go to this concert!! I came across this video today and they alone are worth it. Maybe not $200 but like half that ahaahaha.

Here's a clip of the next guys rehearsing.

https://instagram.com/p/BCkTesTmBdv/

They still sound good. Missing jr's high pitched voice in the chorus ahaahaha it's so funny how I used to crush on jr but there was rumors he was dating nancy and now she's a lesbian and he's not cute anymore hahaha

I dont think they promoted this concert at all. When they all did their own individual concerts at least they went on shows to promote it. But when its a group concert none of them went on shows to promote. They had one press conference to announce the concert then another one a couple of days before the concert

They sang Our love is the next generation as the opening song they sound pretty good. Probably because some of them actually speak decent english like Louis and and Joni who probably sang over the other guys so it doesnt sound fobbish with broken English *muha*

anyway Ryna from watching her dad at rehearsals she learned the moves..she looks drunk at one point lol

https://instagram.com/p/BCmDu3mIMYz/

credit mymemory

credit lovejiggaban

I wouldnt. Lift-Oil need to come up with a new version of those dance moves. I cringe when I see them dance their signature moves

They sang a new song at this concert though using sign language that was funny to watch though lol. Leave it to them to be the clowns

I think it's worth it because it's so rare and they managed to get nearly all of the artists. Especially if you really like all of them. The concert was also 3 hours long. They basically did the whole albums and a couple of the initial hits from the individuals.

Well I was replying to Sunny, where she said she wouldnt care how much but she would pay to see them move their hips. So I said, I wouldnt. Then you come in and say you would *muha* Thats what we were discussing.

You wouldnt give 8k to see them live either lol. I dont think this concert had the wow factor. Like come on, put those guys in the air and let them fly or something :030::030: Maybe I want too much for 8k *muha*

Naw. I'm paying $200 for Beyoncé and that's a bargain! I don't think their price is that bad considering the amount of artists they got and how difficult it is to reunite them and since its been almost 20 years. These artists were like the peak of Thai pop in the 90s so they have fans that think they're worth it that's why the tix sold well.

Beyonce really puts on a show though. Most Hollywood stars work really hard on thier concerts to be selling at that price. Plus they are selling to us westerners who can afford to pay that much. This concert was selling to the peeps in Thailand who are making baht not usd.

Only their first concert sold out, the second one had a lot of empty seats. I think if they didnt get greedy and lowered the price a weee bit, it would have been sold out. Raptors, Lift-Oil, D2B all their concerts sold out in the past years. But the prices were reasonable back then.

someone mentioned at pantip that the first concert that was sold out, before the concert opened, a whole bunch of seats opened up, around 400. Then the second concert has 522 seats left. The problem with thai ticket master is, if I remember correctly you can reserve tickets online, and hold those tickets for so many hours, or was it 24 hours? Then you go pay for it, else it gets released and sold if the person doesnt pay for the ticket before the time. So chances are someone held those tickets these past few days. Maybe it was RS who decided to buy thier own tickets lol