[News] Leh Ratee cast fell apart

shampoo

Jess and Gypsy broke up for a month now. Not sure of the reason. One headline I read that Jess has a change of heart and wants to focus on work.

No way, they both look so in love. I can't believe that it can wither that fast? Anyone have a conclusion? Lol

Sean and Esther are not close friends anymore. I think her mom and manager thinks he's too into her business. Perhaps that's why he's like I won't make anyone duerd Ron and I can still greet her but not will involved myself personally into her life. I won't even line her lol

Anyone know who his mom is talking about? Lol

"You have date someone but there is something else getting involved. You've been warned not to date each other which hurt more than you dating and breaking up. It's like you haven't fought for it and already getting stop. Sean came home but won't come in because he doesn't want me to see his weakness. All he did was cry with his manager infront of the house. I taught him that no one can hurt him other himself."

So they're saying who is this girl now lol when did he date her

There's goes another "koojin" lmao it so funny and true tho in that quote saying how something can be stop before it end occurred lol and that he cried Infront of her house as in ester house? Not very manly she's not even that pretty it's ok NEXT lol and anyone push stars w will always spark some kind of rumor lol

Thanks for the news Shampoo.

I saw the news but didn't know what it was about. This is sad I really adore Sean and Esther and now this news. I wish them good luck even they not a kk couple any more. I wonder how they feel about each other now that they are filming "Ngao Asoke ". it must be award.

I'm not sure what this said but it look like fans

Link: เอสเธอร์ โดนถล่ม IG ยับ คาดปมดราม่าเอี่ยว ฌอห์ณ คู่จิ้น

http://pantip.com/topic/34681591

No that quote is from his mother's IG. She's explaining his hurt.

My guess is he was trying to hit on Esther lol

Yeah Esther is getting a lot of bashing on IG. In the interview they asked if Esther know about the situation (regarding whatever that happens behind door that makes himself distance from her). He's like she probably knows.

I liked LR but didn't exactly jin Sean and Esther too. I always thought Esther was pretty clear about just being siblings with Sean. She never had those eyes for him, so I'm not surprised if Sean tried to hit on her and she didn't go along with it. Wasn't Esther rumored to be with Kang, though?

I like celebrities that keep their life private away from the media. For example, Por. Nobody found out he has a daughter til he was hospitalized. The fours used to be good friends, but I guess things didn't work out. Being an actor or actress you always will be on the spotlight no matter where u go. Sometimes when acting together, if you have chemistry with your co-star its hard to resist the feeling of wanting that person even crossing the line if they have a gf/bf. The only way is to be away from the ET.

I love Esther and Sean,, but I think Sean must step out of line and want them to be more than sibling? I found sean good looking, but his acting is stiff sometime.

don't like esther as nang'ek. I guess she's not my cup of tea. whatever happened, these people need to grow up and stop acting like babies including the parents (everybody goes on instagram now to lash out at the other party it's so freakin annoying). it's not the end of the world if you like somebody but they don't have the same feelings. you need to get over it and move on!

Oh i just heard about this news. Apparently fans are on Sean side cus it was Esther mom who supposedly said something to him to upset him and Sean mom was not happy about it. It could have been a misunderstanding but from what is going around it was about Esther mom not liking Sean and not wanting him to court her daughter. People are also saying she didnt care for Sean as Esther koojin and tried to promote Esther with Push instead because he is so popular. That is why Push is involved because when they all were in the ugly duckling series Esther mom cropped Sean out of the picture and was promoting Esther with Push even when they weren't paired together. Thats also why Gypsy and Jes got upset with Esther cus she knew what her mom was doing and saying to Sean that they distanced themselves from her before their own break up. I mean i get if you don't want your daughter to date someone but Sean doesn't seem like the type to push it if you tell him respectfully but if you go about it rudely than yeah he would be upset. And yeah i agree Esther always said that she wanted like a sibling relationship with Sean but he seemed to develop more feelings for her. If she was gonna reject him than dont let her mom do it. She is his friend so Esther should have done it herself. But i do t k ow maybe she did and we sont know about it. But anyways thats all I know.

Edited by melonLamP

I like Est as an actress but for some reason when she isnt on screen as another character, I get that vibe that she isn't that likable lol, for example I watched her in High School Union I felt she wasn't right and wasn't sincere lol.

I think Sean invest a lot in feelings but I think Est was not that interested. They were awkward in the Ugly Series, I felt Sean character was very in love with her, so corny haha. Or maybe it was Est character that was just too high.

Neither Esther or Sean are that hot so I don't see why Esther has to act so arrogant or too good for Sean. I'd like see an actual interview to judge her reaction.

As for Push, I hope he doesn't drag himself into their rumor. He loves promoting himself and his n'ek all over ig, so hopefully he watch out!