Sign in to follow this  
Kristy

NapapaClub

You're welcome ^^ . I'd love to see more of the photos but they aren't quite stable yet.

You're welcome ^^ . I'd love to see more of the photos but they aren't quite stable yet.

I know, I clicked on the photos and they links were dead but still, the thumbnails of the photos are still worth a look. *gg*

ooh yay! more siteys for pat keke the lito enter icon dey madfe is soo cute! danx for sharin` ja

whaoo how exciting and it looks beautiful, I'm attached to the pink lovely banner hehehe, i cant wait to also put up the Thai section for Namfon, this web is very good :P one of the best Thai fan site ^^

I agree it is a nice site, I like it alot too btw I reallt like your banner Kristy, Pat looks so lovely.

Pat's banner? The one I have right now as my sig. or the one at the website? Because the ones at the website are Pat's fans' work^^... Iknow, I really like the pink.Dinsor is really good. All those beautiful banner are hers *yay* .