Sign in to follow this  
Lalita

Welcome New Spicy Members

I been a lakorn fan and t pop for years but I was hesitated to join this forum. I finally joined. :hahahe:

I been a lakorn fan and t pop for years but I was hesitated to join this forum. I finally joined. :hahahe:

Thank you for letting me join.:)

i should have post something here before.tq for accepting me as member as well.this place is awesome actually.it give me good laugh and relieve my stress by everyone comment here.it make me feel like there is no need to be hypocrite being here...just my 2cent

• Like 1

Welcome To Spicy Enken and Ruklakorn.

@ Kimix, are there any other threads that you can't reply to ? Cause I see even newbie members can reply to the download section. I also went to check to see if newbie members have any restrictions and I can only see that you are not allowed to create a new thread, unless you have 15 posts, this is to avoid spam bots. I think Mai will have to figure this one out.

Any other members have problems viewing the photo sections? Please post here

I cannot create a topic but I can reply.

Welcome Asher! Glad you finally made it. I wonder how people are not getting their validation emails though cause it never worked for you at all

I dont know, I havent got those emails either, even though I tried to "forget your password" to see if I can reset the password I still got no emails. Really weird. But I am so thankful I am here now. Thanks for your help. :i38:

Hi guys and welcome to Spicy. Please try to not spam and bring up old posts just to say thanks or just for the sake of it. Please be active in the active and recent threads. Thanks, enjoy your stay :)